• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#273 Seedot / #274 Nuzleaf / #275 Shiftry

Status
Not open for further replies.

lprulez

Still looking for a Seedot or Shiftry. I got some Shiny Pokemon I am willing to trade for one. Just message me for details.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Looking for a Shiftry. I have Seedot & Nuzleaf already.

jetman88

looking for a seedot.offering evo stones or black exclusives.pm me if you have one

Last edited:

Rod788

Pokemon Ranger
Looking for a male seedot or nuzleaf for my heartgold. Willing to sort out a deal. Pm me please and thank you :)

bushie

i'm looking for a shiftry offering a flygon or any starter

bushie

i can now breed seedots pm me lookin for dw/shinnies/events i know its much but i've completed my dex so... i also have an xtra leaf stone so i'm willing to throw that in if yu make a good offer

Last edited:

xactionbasturdx

I am actively looking for a seedot, nuzleaf, or a shiftree...i'm will to trade legendaries or pokemon with pokerus...Message me if its a deal

theyeargh

Looking for a seedot, preferably a shiftry. I am trying to complete the pokedex, please PM me and I will try to make the trade favorable.

crimsonphoenix2

Looking for a seedot - PM if you can help! I'm able to offer from a large selection of breedables

Unpredictable-Strategist

Unorthodox Trainer
Looking for any Seedot, UT and nicknameable. I can give you lots of breedables,l mainly from 1st, 2nd, and 5th gen. PM me.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Looking for Nuzleaf offering shines PM me for more details

wdistance

I am looking for a Shiftry. I can offer starters, or most of the Pokemon that are not in my signiture.

Galux

Seedot

Will trade a carnivine, any kanto/Johto/Unova starter, Duskull or Rufflet for a Seedot
FC 4083 4953 8505

Escamilla1558

I'm looking for the following Pokémon both shiny, And still in an egg: Seedot, Dratini and Abra. If you can help please do. I can work on getting whatever it is you're looking for. Thank you in advance. :)

Ris_Grestar

I'm looking for the following Pokémon both shiny, And still in an egg: Seedot, Dratini and Abra. If you can help please do. I can work on getting whatever it is you're looking for. Thank you in advance. :)

Unless it's some kind of hack, you can't tell whether or not it's shiny by the egg...They would have to be hatched for you to know.

Unless my info's off?

Status
Not open for further replies.