• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#273 Seedot / #274 Nuzleaf / #275 Shiftry

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamnLycan

Battle Master
Hi I am looking for a Shiftry or a Nuzleaf with a leaf stone, I have many pokemons to trade, and I have the starters for all the regions.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

EDIT: Got it

Last edited:

takbir10

Banned
Looking for a legit shifty with a good nature
PM me for deals

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
;273;I've got an extra Seedot looking for a good home. PM me offers.;273;​

~Kurou

to see you smile
Looking for a shiny seedot lv1 UT
offering: shiny eevee

Tycrane

Avid Pokétrainer
Need a Seedot/Nuzleaf for Pokédex data only. Natures, EV's, IV's don't matter I just need one to fill my Pokédex.

PM me if your interested. Thanks in advance!

zarathos05

Looking for a nuzleaf with darkpulse and rash nature(male please) I have a ton of scythers and have hippopotas with slack off atm. Or we can work anything out. Thanks

Pyro90290

Need seedot to complete my pokédex

Hi i'm looking for a seedot, nuzleaf or shiftry. I have lots to offer so just pm me with a request and i'll see what i can do ;)

Darkseeker

Crimson Denizen
Hey I'm looking for any seedot, can offer any breedable pokemon from Kanto, and Unova and most of Johto PM if you're interested

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a nuzleaf and shiftry for my dex.

Boredom

I'm looking for any old Seedot, I can trade most things for it. PM me if interested.

mick_1232001

I have all breedable pokemon and the shinies listed in my sig. Right now I am more looking for legendaries and shinies than the items...Make sure you look at who owns the shinies before offering, For mine I am still looking for jirachi and deoxys but will take some other legendaries and shinies but for Jons I will ONLY accept shinies! Thanks! PM me if you are interested. :D

lprulez

Needing a Seedot for my dex.
Message me with offers please.

need a seedot plz, no hacks, offering any breedable from my trade shop. thanks.

I'm looking for a seedot; will trade almost any non-legendary for it; i have all starters as well :)

mew blue

Woo-hoo!pokemon!
Hi, I'm requesting a Seedot. I don't care about anything, as long as its not hacked. These are the pokemon I will trade:
Porygon, Kabuto, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Zorua, Solosis, Gothita, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Lapras, Vulpix, Tyrogue, Feebas, Beldum, Rotom, Spiritomb, Hippopotas, Stunky, Cranidos, Riolu, Combee, Tirtouga, Archen.

Arkarian23

Arkarian23
Looking for a Seedot/Nuzleaf that knows Dark pulse and extrasensory (Dark pulse is gen 4 TM) I need it for POkemon white for breeding.
I can offer various Pokemon with good IVs and a few with DW abilities including Chimchar Elekid and Bagon.

BlueNinja2

Cool Guy
hey guys. looking for a seedot with dark pulse. i would love either timid or modest nature. offering jolly archeops, oshawott, tepig, or serperior. message me.

blaketrester

Shiftry needed

I'm new here so bear with me. I really need a Shiftry of any kind (or a seedot with a leaf stone) and could trade any of the starters. Let me know if I'm doing this right or if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.