• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#273 Seedot / #274 Nuzleaf / #275 Shiftry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icon Zeph

Looking for a Seedot, Nuzleaf, or Shiftry preferably Modest or Timid. Will trade DWF Shinx, Riolu, or Nidoran.

Akaikane

Ultimate Newbie
Can trade Seedot (DWF or other). PM me with offers. Not looking for anything specific; surprise me.

Liz21

Looking for a Seedot! IVs, moves, level, etc. don't matter. I can breed anything in my sig, and lots of others too. PM me!

EDIT: Trade completed, thanks jimboslice856! :)

Last edited:

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...
Willing to trade a level 10 Male Seedot with Bold nature

AlexanderHrtBrk

Ace Trainer
Looking for any of the 3 but would prefer a seedot egg. I have all starters for trade.

AlexanderHrtBrk

Ace Trainer
Seedot egg?

Looking for any of the 3 but would prefer a seedot egg. I have all starters for trade.

i need seedot, i have a trade shop so plzcheck for offers =)

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
I really need one, please help :(

I can offer alot for you. I'm an IV breeder so expect most offers with atleast 2 / 3 max iv's

EDIT: GOT IT,

Last edited:

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
I want a flawless/near-flawless(w/ sp. atk. iv < 31) Shiftry w/ sucker punch, fake out, and chlorophyll, ev-wiped preferred...

I have a RNG'd near-flawless(w/ atk. iv < 31)ut modest-natured latios whose usage is eclipsed by my other latios...

if interested, pm/vm me, and make sure to enter and use my black 2 fc(3440-0907-8860), please...

Last edited:

zerothethird

Wobbuchu is awesome.
I have a DWF Seedot up for grabs. Since I don't really know what it's worth, just PM me your offer and I'll see. It's in a Dream Ball, BTW.

poketradr

I am looking for seedot are any of its evolved forms, I have some freshly hatched starters, a few freshly hatched eevee and even one with runaway ability, some freshly hatched bagon and porygon with download and trace ability. Pm me.

psychonerderer

lv1 seedot, 4 male, 2 female. various natures. lemme know.

Zcrux

Looking for any of the three, can offer many different combos of Axew's with multiple 31 IVs, Night Slash, and Mold Breaker.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
I am looking for any old Seedot or Nuzleaf, even ones from the Nature preserve. I have:

- DWf Poliwag/Vulpix/Murkrow/JPN DWf Oddish/Stantler
- A few WIN2011 Raikou/Suicune
- TRU Regigigas
- Calm Sniper Skorupi with Whirlwind

GamerMry

I have just gotten a Seedot from the Dream World. I'm sorta interested in the Suicune.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for a shiny flawless adamant Shiftry from gen4 with the moves
Swords Dance
Rock Slide / Low Kick
Seed Bomb
Sucker Punch

This is to replace the Shiftry I found out I had was hacked, again it MUST be from gen4 and must be from a trustworthy source, also if you don't know where you got it and want to offer it to me then you MUST provide proof of legitimacy, this does not mean Pokecheck results, I would prefer it
EV Trained with 252 attack and speed and 4 Def, must have Chlorophyll, I am offering pokes from my shop for them thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.