• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#273 Seedot / #274 Nuzleaf / #275 Shiftry

Status
Not open for further replies.

froobisu

I need any seedot, I can breed any pokemon not in my signature.

Malavon

I need a male seedot/nuzleaf/shiftry with Dark Pulse learned. I have plenti DWf pokemon to offer, several different pokemon and items. PM me if interested.

domino effect

Looking for a seedot with SEED BOMB, SUCKER PUNCH AND LOW KICK.
I Have lots of pokemon to trade and some DWF.
PM me to arrange a trade.
Thanks in advance

djfmurphy

Looking fot any seedot. I have a lot of Pre Gen-V pokemon.
PM me.

Tenorio94

Lv100 Training Hobby
Looking for any Shiftry, PM with offers please :p

Dancing Togekiss

Looking for a seedot. Unlike last time I now have lots more to offer. I can offer any breedable pokemon not in my signature.

Last edited:

djfmurphy

I have Seedot. I'm looking for Spinda.
PM me.

Last edited:

shiny1551

dragon trainer
have a many seedots available for trade all level 1
want:leaf stone, dw growlithe
white fc:0304-4788-8607

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Looking for any Shiftry or a Leaf Stone. Please PM/VM with offers and I'll see what I can do about them.

Also see the link in my signature for more information on what I'm still missing.

Cabezon

Crescendo Cuty
Looking for any seedots, I have most non-legendary pre-GEN V pokémon, PM if interested!

Hey, I'm looking for a seedot with seed bomb, I have a decent amount of dreamworld pokemon to offer, give me a heads up if you have one.

Frits90

Looking for a female seedot. Willing to trade one female drought vulpix for it. Any other trade requests also possible!

zombi

Breeder
Im making a ton of seedots pm me if u need one

Hoppian

Dedicated Writer
i want a male seedot, nusleaf or shiftry that knows dark pulse and giga drain; can offer dw timid vulpix(female), some starters, rotoms, gibles with outrage, solosis and others
please PM

Pirate9490

looking for any old seedot, can breed any starter, can also offer, eevee, gible, bagon, zorua, scyther, magby, elekid, pichu
also have some leaf stones, sun stones

ebevan91

Looking for Seedot.

PM me with requests :D

MagmaGruntTéa

Girl with the 3DS
I'm looking for a Seedot and will trade you an Eevee for it. Pm me if you're interested.

G.man

Observer
I would like a seedot please, just any old seedot will do, can't offer much but pm me for offers

ebevan91

Still looking for any Seedot, can offer any Kanto, Johto, or Unova Pokemon (non-legendary).

Status
Not open for further replies.