• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#276 Taillow / #277 Swellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

baros1

I have a shiny Swellow (gen 5) Lvl 47 for trade, caught in the wild. Would trade for other shinies. PM with offers please

T0XiCITY

Troll Face
I have a UT Taillow Mild, Male with DW Ability Scrappy, PM me , I don't expect any legendaries, but a decent pokemon at least :)

T0XiCITY

Troll Face
I have a UT Taillow Mild, Male with DW Ability Scrappy, PM me , I don't expect any legendaries, but a decent pokemon at least :)

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
I hatched an egg I got from GTS. It is a lv1 UT tailow with perfect IVs in HP and Speed, and above average elsewhere. Perfect for breeding. I need a DW torchic or a Relic statue(or better)

Luis_Sera

I have a dreamworld female tailow up for trade. Please check my shop in my sig for my wants

I am able to breed Female DW Taillow, PM me if you're interested.
Don't want/need anything too special in return.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
I have a Shiny Swellow I caught myself in Black! :3 Pm me with a shiny worth Sparkle my shiny Swellow.

*IZ*

I want a foreign tailow/swellow and a non foreign one.

PM me if you got one

Apachecat

Pokemon Breeder
looking for a taillow ASAP! Can offer early dex fillers (Before Nimbasa Gym), or anything in my signature. Shiny would be great, but any are fine! DW, bred, older gen games, doesn't matter! Level 10-20 preferred.

sterlingarcher

Danger Zone
Looking for a DWF Taillow.

Offering: DWF Eevee, DWF Vulpix, DWF Pichu, Zorua w/ Dark Pulse, Cyndaquil w/ Extrasensory, Ditto w/ flawless HP IV, and a bunch of different hold items and some EVO stones so feel free to ask about those.

Thanks! And if you have varying natures on the Taillow's please let me know, I'd love to have a choice! I'm very willing to let go of multiple Pokemon and items for the one Taillow.

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
Im looking for a Swellow with Brave bird and Sky attack

orochi

im looking for a ut shiny tailow please, can offer other shines/legendaries/events in return. pm me so we can work something out

Guiman

Abra Master
Im Cleaning up my boxes so im trading all my pidgeys with brave bird ,spearows, hoothoots, murkrows with brave bird some taillows with brave bird and also starlys. Pm me for offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.