• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#280 Ralts / #281 Kirlia / #282 Gardevoir / #475 Gallade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryonin

Breeding Ralts, PM me if interested.

Last edited:

WaffleCopter

<-- Kamehameha!!!
Looking for shiny male ralts with an adamant nature. will trade you an arceus and mewtwo. pm me

MangoSplash

Captain Goose
Just bred a few Ralts and thought I would put them up here in case someone would like to trade for one!

Adamant Male, 31 IV's in HP, D, and SP
Lonely Male, 31 IV's in A, D, and SD
Adamant Male, 31 IV's in HP, SD, and SP

froobisu

I need ralts, I can breed anything not listed in my signature, or provide an item of choice depending on availability.
EDIT: Got one! I can breed one for anything listed in my signature.

Last edited:

Vitals

Looking for a DW Ralts, PM me for offers. I can give anything in my signature, and breed

ae1013

Looking for a ralts, any nature, gender, etc. PM me for offers. :)

Volcarona12

can breed ralts, sadly you will have to wait until tmrw though have alot of hw

looking for an Adamant/Jolly Gallade. Can offer various DWs and shinies.

Elspacemexican

adept trader
looking for a shiny ralts perferably female white fc: 0862 6565 7462

Ninja Gallade

Epic ninja
LF shiny ralts (for gallade). Good stats preferred, but anything works. Able to trade egg moves, pokerus, rare pokes, items, etc.

Elspacemexican

adept trader
i can get you a ralts ez just add me

sephiroth138

would like a female ralts with dw ability, iv's and nature do not matter. check sig. for what i'm offering

Status
Not open for further replies.