• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#280 Ralts / #281 Kirlia / #282 Gardevoir / #475 Gallade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DracoKing09

I need a ralts please pm me i have dwf's i will offer

Sanguis

Gardevior Refugee
I don't have much to offer, new around here. But looking for a Ralts with Outstanding or Superior IV and Modest Nature.
That or a Shiny, since it is my favorite Pokemon of all time. x,D
Ridicolous demand i know. But i can only hope. Pm! x-x;

cool123

Im looking for a male level 100 gallade or close to level 100 pm me I have a variety I can offer.

Nitrax

Devourer of Pies
Looking for a Lv. 1 Modest Ralts, message me with offers. ^_^

xSann

Looking for a Ralts, preferably male but it doesn't really matter.
Offering all B/W Starters/Eevee/Togepi/Cleffa and some others, pm me (i don't have any legends/shiny for trade sorry)

PKMN White Fc: 5372 - 6057 - 3451
Timezone: GMT + 1 Mostly online between 1pm and 1am

coolminun

Banned
looking for a dw female ralts. can be any nature, gender, etc. Have a special treat to offer too. Friend of mine has japanese BW2 so gave me a female dw woobat; it has the ability simple. Some also have calm mind and stored power. Also have lots of DW nidorans with good ivs and good iv growlithes with close combat and flare blitz

thatgurlwho

I can breed Ralts, with egg move Psychic. PM me.

Looking to complete the pokedex so will gladly swap for any non-unova pokemon I don't already have.

If you're looking for a specific nature, I'll see what I can do :)

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
Im looking for a Ralts with Modest nature. PM me if you have one youre willing to trade

Last edited:

Zephyrous

OFFERING!
Bread a metric Crap ton of Ralts (70+)for my own purposes. Have a bunch of left overs. Most of them are Above Average IV's with a couple generally superior. Nearly all of them have a maxed IV for speed @ 31.

Mostly giving these extras away to anyone that needs one. I'll keep this post updated with what i have available so please PM if you want a Ralts.

If you do want to know if i am looking for anything, i am currently seeking a Scyther, nothing special, preferably female.

Last edited:

srullic

looking for ralts. any ralts.

BattleChunk

Chunk of Battle
Looking for a Female DW Ralts
any nature and IV's.

Have lots to offer just let me know if your looking for something specific and thanks in advance.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
i have like an overflow of ralts from my latest shiny hunt. i have any nature, gender, but no DW abilities. PM me if you need one.
EDIT: I'm still shiny hunting, and still no luck -.- anyway, the offer is still up for grabs!!!!

Last edited:

MarkusCorvinus

I'm looking for a Ralts, I don't much care about it being special or what not, run of the mill is perfect for me, I'll do my best to compensate.
Edit: still looking

Last edited:

TheCipherZero

Looking for a female ralts I can offer any starter or Zorua

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
Im looking for a Ralts with great IV's (Especially Special Attack) and preferably female. I can offer Larvesta (Lvl 44), Venusaur (lvl 32), Scizor (Lvl 1). If you would want a different Pokemon, let me know over PM and we can find a good deal. PM if youre willing to trade.

J.Galt

Looking for a Ralts or Gallade with the egg moves hypnosis and mean look. I have all Gold and Silver starters, bulbasaur and charmander. Plus many more, such as Deino with dark pulse.

Status
Not open for further replies.