• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#280 Ralts / #281 Kirlia / #282 Gardevoir / #475 Gallade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
I really need a dw male ralts please pm if u have 1 willing to trade legendaries and shinies legit

Dreamy

Hi, I'm looking for a male Ralts with an adamant nature, please PM me if you can help, Thanks.

Edit: will take any at this point.

Last edited:

ehero1254

Dragon Enthusiast
I would like a ralts (any nature, any gender). I can give any kanto, hoenn, unova starter, breedable dragon,and many other pokemon (I have 574 caught) in return.

ehero1254

Dragon Enthusiast
I would like a ralts (any nature, any gender). I can give any kanto, hoenn, unova starter, breedable dragon,and many other pokemon (I have 574 caught) in return.

Last edited:

vashthekaizoku

I have a friend at work who is obsessed with Gardevoir, and wants to raise a female Ralts himself, but he doesn't use the Global Link, and it's not easy to get in White Forest. I told him I'd get him one, but I've had no luck finding one. Can anyone help me out? I should be on and off the computer all day.

Douchemon

Scientist
Looking for a Flawless Ralts.

joewilke21

Mirror B. Forever!
I have a Level 100 EV trained Gallade w/good moves, PM your offers.

poketradr

looking for a male or female ralts pm mw with offers maybe i have some thing you want maybe i have something you want would prefer lv.1 though any evolved forms would work

Ninja Gallade

Epic ninja
have a DW female ralts that I can trade. I'll take offers, but other DW Female that I don't have is just a recommendation

ilakyd

Have ralts with every nature, can breed for syncronize catching. Have DWF ralts. Looking for DWF's.

JM_A

I have DW Ralts, male and female, if someone wants one, PM me

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Looking for a calm ralts/kirlia/gardevoar/gallade, I don't care if it's male or female, DW or not, just want it to be calm.

Fang2127

Looking for either a shiny or Japanese ralts. I have legendaries, starters and many other assorted pokemon. PM me for offers.

Nickdaflick

Looking for Shiny Male Ralts with Adamant Nature.

Last edited:

gyrwolf

I have 4 spare ralts' and a gallade. nothing special about them except 3 of the ralts' have the egg move shadow sneak.

bboy critical

Breeder =]
DWF Ralts now available at the breeding ground
the link to my shop is in my sig thanks and have a nice day =]

gabric

im looking for a shiny male ralts with adamant nature i can offer shiny flawless chimchar numel or shroomish for one. (aswell as a clone back)

Status
Not open for further replies.