• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#280 Ralts / #281 Kirlia / #282 Gardevoir / #475 Gallade

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperioxX

Looking for a ralts any level, pm me if you care to trade, i warn that i dont have much to offer i am still pretty new

Bijoh

Loking for a shiny ralts female PM me :c

Valkneer

Wandering Trainer
LF DWF Ralts with Shadow Sneak, at least above average IVs. Trading : DWF Gligar with 31 IVs in Attack and Speed! Fast

Blaze004

Dragon Trainer
LF Shiny Male Ralts with Shadow Sneek, does not need to be from the DW.

Can Trade Pokemon like: Victini, ( all starter pokemon ), Tornadus, Thundarus (also have others just ask)

DWF Pokemon: Eevee, dratini, vulpix, poliwag, slowpoke and lots more so just ask and ill see what i have, this is but a small example

Have Ralts with good stats pm me

Tinkle14

Pokemon Queen
Looking for a regular Ralts! I don't have any rares (sorry!) but I can offer some cuties. :)
Message me pleaseeeeeee

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Looking for a ralts either gender will work fine can offer Kanto Sinnoh Unova and Hoenn starters along with Riolu babies.

AbbeyCat

Currently breeding Ralts via MM in order to get a shiny female Ralts. Have well over a box and a half of either gender and many natures up for trade, and should I end up with a shiny male Ralts, will put that up for trade also.

If you are interested PM me with the gender and nature you are looking for and I will see what I can do. Will continue hatching more, so if I do not have the combination you are looking for, I likely soon will.

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
I am looking for a shiny female Ralts,Krilia, or Gradevoir. preferably one with good nature and IVs but I am willing to negotiate.
I am offering a Japanese Darkrai lv 100. PM me with offers

Never mind I found one

Last edited:

Code iX!

I'm looking for a female shiny Ralts (preferable any nature except: adamant, careful, impish, jolly, brave, relaxed ou sassy).

I offer legendaries, ask me which one you are looking for ;)

Shiny Numel and Shiny Wingull for trade as well.

Last edited:

Narkster

Collecter
I have a number of 5 IV Ralts up for trade. I'm looking for a Japanese Ralts with 3-5 IVs. PM me if your interested!

pikkichu

Need adament modest and jolly synchro ralts/abra/munna or whatever so that I can get good natures for shiny legends when I restart black 2 next month

Persheis

Breeding Purist
Hello!
I'm looking for a Female Ralts with Telepathy. Got a lil' too late to the BW Dream World and couldn't get one. Help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Defutz

Eevee Lover
Looking for a shiny from this family, offering the stuff in my sig!
Shoot me a pm if you're interested~

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Looking for: DWF Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir
Offering: any breedable Pokemon RNGed to full specifics. Shininess, nature, IVs, Ability (DW limited), etc.
PM if interested.

Yurippe

Co-ordinator
I'm looking for a Ralts with 5*31! Preferably female.
I can't offer much on White/White 2, but have great DV Pokémon on X if you'd like to take the trade there. On White/White2, I'm afraid I can only offer Dream World Pokémon, Phione or a Smeargle with Dark Void or Eevee with Natural Gift.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.