• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#280 Ralts / #281 Kirlia / #282 Gardevoir / #475 Gallade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faytal

Virizion <3
I have a shiny modest nature male zorua that I'm willing to trade for a shiny female ralts.

wacwacwac

Hey looking for a Ralts or evolution line with Synchronize and ADAMANT nature. Let me know what you are looking for. PM me please

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a kirlia for my dex.

Hello, I am looking for a female Dream World Ralts.

I can offer you:
Litwick - Males(13) and Females(3) - Timid's available (other natures if you're not bothered) - Speed IV (possibly a second perfect IV if desired) - Both abilities available - All have no/clean EV's, most level 1 but others may be higher due to my use when breeding from them (daycare) - I'll be happy to nickname them if you'd like. (16 still available)
Specific Eg. Female Litwick, Level 1 (/19), Timid, Perfect Sp.A, Sp.D, Speed, Flame Body, Moves: Ember, Astonish, Psychic, Shadow Ball

Zorua - Males(8) and Females(2) - Timid's available (other natures if you're not bothered) - Some Sp.A IV, some Speed IV (2 Males with both) - Egg Move Dark Pulse - All have no/clean EV's, most level 1 but others may be higher due to my use when breeding from them (daycare) - I'll be happy to nickname them if you'd like. (10 still available)
Specific Eg. Male Zorua, Level 1, Lax, Perfect Sp.A, Speed, Moves: Scratch, Leer, Dark Pulse

Tirtouga - Males(12) and Females(1) - Adamant's available (other natures if you're not bothered) - some with Attack IV or HP IV or possible Speed IV (possibly a second perfect IV if desired) - Both abilities available - All have no/clean EV's, most level 1 but others may be higher due to my use when breeding from them (daycare) - I'll be happy to nickname them if you'd like. (13 still available)
Specific Eg. Male Tirtouga, Level 1, Adamant, Solid Rock, Perfect Atk, HP, Moves: Water Gun, Waterfall, Surf, Strength (traded to another of my games before when it still had the HM moves, possibly because they were bred, but if it decides it doesn't want to trade, will have those HM moves deleted)

Deino - Males(8) and Females(7) - Timid's available (other natures if you're not bothered) - All with Speed IV+Sp.A IV, or Sp.A IV+HP IV or Speed IV+HP IV (a Modest female with Speed only is available) - Egg Move Dark Pulse - All have no/clean EV's, most level 1 but others may be higher due to my use when breeding from them (daycare) - I'll be happy to nickname them if you'd like. (15 still available)
Specific Eg. Male Deino, Level 1, Timid, Perfect Sp.A, Speed, Moves: Tackle, Dragon Rage, Dark Pulse

Wailmer - Males (2) and Female (1) - Dream World Ability (1M, 1F), 2 Modest(M), 1 Hasty(F), All with Sp.A IV's, Egg Move Sleep Talk, All level 1, I'll be happy to nickname them if you'd like. (3 still available)
Specific Eg. Female Wailmer, Level 1, Hasty, Perfect Sp.A, Moves: Splash, Sleep talk, Rest

Charmander - Males (6) and Females (3) - Blaze, Timid's available (other natures if you're not bothered), Speed IV or Sp.A or HP (possibly a second perfect IV if desired, but no Sp.A+Speed available), Egg Move Dragon Pulse, All have no/clean EV's, most level 1 but others may be higher due to my use when breeding from them (daycare) - I'll be happy to nickname them if you'd like. (9 still available)
Specific Eg. Male Charmander, Level 1, Timid, Perfect Sp.A, Sp.D, HP, Blaze, Moves: Scratch, Growl, Dragon Pulse

Frillish - Males (11) and Females (13) - Modest's available (other natures if you're not bothered) - All have 3 perfect IV's in a variety of combinations (ask for 1 or 2 stats you'd like and I'll see what I have) - Both abilities available - All have no/clean EV's, most level 1 but others may be higher due to my use when breeding from them (daycare) - I'll be happy to nickname them if you'd like. (24 still available)
Specific Eg. Female Frillish, Level 1, Modest, Perfect Sp.A, Sp.D, HP, Water Absorb, Moves: Bubble, Water sport, Recover

Marill - Males (5) and Females (10) - Adamant's available (other natures if you're not bothered) - All have a combination of Attack, HP or Speed, Egg Move Aqua Jet - Both abilities available - All have no/clean EV's, most level 1 but others may be higher due to my use when breeding from them (daycare) - I'll be happy to nickname them if you'd like. (15 still available)
Specific Eg. Male Marill, Level 1, Adamant, Perfect Attack, Speed, Huge Power, Moves: Tackle, Aqua Jet

Some mystery eggs (will probably contain one of the above pokemon (plus Eevee, tynamo, sigilyph, deerling, golett, numel, starly, with at least one flawless advantageous IV and a high chance of a positive nature) - 3 or more random eggs, you decide the amount you think is fair.

If the specific pokemon you want is no longer available, then I can try and find you a similar one, or if you REALLY have your heart set on it, I can try and breed you another (eg. in the case of a female DW wailmer).

(I am also looking for a female DW Dratini, female DW Lapras and female DW Sharpedo/Carvanha if you think you have anything else you'd like to trade for more than one pokemon)

PM'ing me will probably be easier than replying to the post in this thread. :)

mick_1232001

I have all breedable pokemon and the shinies listed in my sig. Right now I am more looking for legendaries and shinies than the items...Make sure you look at who owns the shinies before offering, For mine I am still looking for jirachi and deoxys but will take some other legendaries and shinies but for Jons I will ONLY accept shinies! Thanks! PM me if you are interested. :D

PokeBreederJon

Specialized Breeder
Looking for ANY male Gardevoir! (Gen4).
Offering egg moved Skorupi w/ Night Slash & X-Scissor.
OR just ask for any other poke u might want.
PM me if interested!

Bluelopez50

Looking for a Male Ralts and a dw female ralts(if possible but not a priority). Mainly the male ralts and possibly(high priority if possible) a Dawn Stone.

I've got the Kanto Starters along with a Victini for trade. Plz contact me if you can help. I'm early on in the game and don't want to go any further with out the pokemon.

EDIT: Now I'm only looking for a Male Ralts and a DW female Ralts. If anyone could help it would be amazing.

Double EDIT: Now I'm just looking for a DW Female Ralts. Please help out as this is the last piece of the puzzle. My current offers still stand.

Last edited:

Ewald12397

Pokefriend
I have four mae ralts up for trade. If you dont have much to offer I will just give them away but i need some gen 1-4 pokemon. PM me if your interested

MippleTeeth

hey im looking for just a basic ralts can offer eevees zoruas some starters as well (havent got gen 4 starters or cyndaquil but have the rest) and the pans as well

PokaPoka

⚜Pokémon Sommelier⚜
Ive got a couple of ralts, some of them female with the eggmove mean look
PM me if you need one

Neji-and-Pidgeot

I have shiny ut timid and modest ralts male and female. mostly female. They are nn'able. And I can trade them in gen4 and 5 as I have not transferred them yet pm me offers.

Last edited:

SilverBullet15

i Would like an adament male Ralts, shiney if possible Please, but it doesnt have to be . it can also be DW . PM me and we can work out a trade .

Fat Spy

Lookng for a Ralts, male, with a jolly nature. This trade will be on Black/White. My friend code is 5286 4730 4582. PM me on what you want in return.

garren

kitties will rule
looking for a female ralts, pm me if you have one to spare!

i've got a male and female kirlia ready for trading to whomever

Status
Not open for further replies.