• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#280 Ralts / #281 Kirlia / #282 Gardevoir / #475 Gallade

Status
Not open for further replies.

syuu

suggestive cupcake
looking for any lv. 1 ralts - i can offer a growlithe with the egg moves flare blitz, bite, crunch and roar. :) I also have charmanders, squirtles and snivvy

Last edited:

Psychosis

I'm looking for DWf Ralts. I have loads of cool DWfs I can breed including Gligar, Murkrow, Nidoran, Abra, Vulpix, and Poliwag.

Askara Ice

Looking for legit Ralts.

I can offer all Unova starters, Zorua, , Eevee, some DW pokemon (like Mareep, Shinx, Rhyhorn, Gastly, Stunky) and all other non special(event, legendary) pokemon from Unova region.

If you wanna trade, PM me. My friend code in pokemon black is 4083 7514 2437

Psycho Soul

Psycho Trainer
I am looking for DW female Ralts \ Kirlia \ Gardevoir.
I can offer by these pokemon (all are DW female)

sableye - chinchou - carvanha - dratini - doduo - eevee - farfetch'd - lapras - murkrow - nidoran - poliwag - smoochum - shinx - vulpix - tangle - illumise

Lookin for a Male DW Ralts, Adamant nature.

jvillene

Looking for MIsmagius and for Gallade, it you have either one message me, if you have both willing to trade an event Arceus.

ChronoX

Looking for a Ralts. PM me so I can offer.

Jhacker111

Pokémon Breeder
Looking for any ralts, offering phione, piplup, Gen. 1 starters, Gen 5 starters, piplup, torchic, Typhlosion, or anything else in Gen 5 (not legendaries). PM me, i will get back ASAP.

loki_luminaze

Hi, I'm looking for a female DW Ralts. I have most generics from all gens, boxes full of legendaries, a shiny pidove, just PM me if you're interested and maybe we can trade.
Thanks,

Kaleta

From The Hood
Trading out lots of Ralts (Non-DW, sorry), and you can take as many as you want.
PM if interested.

B€ntley

Roll the Ice Dice
I have DW Ralts with Shadow Sneak and Destiny Bond, I can also offer non-DW Ralts with the same moves.

B€ntley

Roll the Ice Dice
I have Shadow Sneak Male Ralts, can give them the nature you choose, they also come with Destiny Bond. DW or not-DW abilities on them.

Hellth

Looking for any lv/nature/gender Ralts (Shiny Ralts too)

PM me :3

Possible offers ;3

-Zorua / -Hippopotas / -Wynaut / -Tynamo / -Ditto / -Yamna / -Zangoose / -Seviper / -DW Farfetch'd / and Others :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.