• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#285 Shroomish / #286 Breloom

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#285 Shroomish#286 Breloom
grass.gif
grass.gif
fighting.gif

Ermack7

I am looking to trade for a Japanese Shroomish with the quick feet ability, or a Breloom with the technician ability, preferably females with an adamant nature. They are for breeding purposes.

Pokefan70

I am looking for an UT Breloom. I can offer a level 1 Snivy or a Ditto.

JynxMidnight

IV Breeder
Trading;

Shroomish: (With eggmoves spore, seed bomb, charm and leech seed)

Poison Heal Ability: (all jolly)
HM5Y: 4/28/4/18/16/31
U2E9: 16/31/18/8/12/31
HV37: 28/31/6/31/16/31

Effect Spore Ability: (all jolly)
R4Z9: 26/31/10/28/6/31
B2WA: 16/28/31/24/8/31
2ZA8: 16/31/0/2/24/31

Nicknames can and will be changed upon selection, I just use them to keep track of individuals. Looking for impish female skarmory~

UnoDS

I have been unlucky with the swarm spots, so i'm looking for a shroomish. I'll be breeding it normally for poison heal if it doesn't have it yet, but if its possible an adamant nature is prefered.

anubis2525

dragon temer
can breed shroomish on request looking for lvl 1 pokemon i don't have which is a lot pm me with your offer

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Do you need a Breloom? You do!? Good because I have this Breloom to offer

Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk, 212 Speed, 44 HP
IVs: 17/2/1/11/19/31
Moves: Spore, Seed Bomb, Focus Punch, Stone Edge
Ability: Poison Heal

Interested in it? Then all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade. Thank you for reading

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
I have a quite a few regular Shroomish up for trade.

I ain't fussy about what you offer in return. PM if interested.

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
looking for any shroomish PM ME

i need a male breloom or shroomish desperately.any help? pm me.

DewkY

womp womp
looking for shroomish with poison heal and adamant nature. i'd like it to be able to learn spore and focus punch as well. pm me if you're looking to trade one.

i have a ;1; if anyone wants it for a shroomish

White2011

Looking for adamant poison heal shroomish with seed bomb+focus punch+and if possible spore. Pm me please

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
Looking for a female DW Shroomish, hopefully with an Adamant or Jolly nature. In exchange, I offer any pokemon that can be bred, with the nature and flawless stat of you choice, and possibly egg moves. PM if you're interested.

Electiv

Wada Wada..
Trade Completed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.