• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#285 Shroomish / #286 Breloom

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJPalmer85

trade done!

B

Last edited:

Sway

A Beautiful Enigma
I need a dwf shroomish. The ability should be quick feet :) I'm a pokemon breeder so I have a whole lot to offer so just ask or seem sig

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
EDIT: Caught one in PGL; not needed anymore. Thank you.

Last edited:

Muddy_Goat

I can breed Shroomish, and have a lvl 14 Japanese one of Adamant Nature/Effect Spore. Looking for a Seedot/Paras, or any evolution of. PM me. Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for a female technitican shroomish, pm me and maybe we can work something out.

TehSpiral

Terminally Chill
Looking for a DWF Shroomish, I have some other DWFs or a Shiny Deino to offer. Please pm me if you think we can work something out.

juniglee

Hi I'm trying to MM some DW Shroomish for the hell of it. Will have a lot of DWF so please PM me if you're interested to set up a trade.

I'm looking for non-Unova starters that I don't have (I have Chimchar, Piplup and Torchic), as well as generally other Pokemon that I do not have (Pokemon I cannot get in Black 2). For DWF trades, I am looking for a DWF Poliwag, Heracross, Pinsir, Abra, Eevee, Gligar.

PanOne

Aquatic apprentice
looking for dwf shroomish pm me for a trade please

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
looking for a dwf shroomish!

RxThundaBuffalo

Looking for a DW female Shroomish for trade. I have a shiny Jolly gible im willing to part with and i can breed female DW vulpix . pm me please

Last edited:
Looking for a normal shroomish/beloom with decent stats(and at least 1 with >=30). PM me for offers. Thanks

edit: Got one :)

Last edited:

Valkneer

Wandering Trainer
Looking for DWF shroomish. Offering DWF Poliwag, Vulpix and Gligar. *Gligar has 31 IVs in attack*

La Parka

Best In The World
Looking for DW Shroomish. Check sig for more wants. PM me

Gons83

Hello, I am new here because I have wanted a DW shroomish and a friend referred me here :) I have a completed pokedex, I can help with trading any pokemon you need, I just do not have any shinies! I hope we can work something out, feel free to send me a PM!

scomaru

Can i have a Shroomish or a Breloom
I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
PM me if you are interested.

ImmortalDreamer

Shine Hunter
Female Shroomish with Poison Heal ability for trade. PM me.

EDIT: This was traded. I am able to breed more Shroomish though.

Last edited:

penguinofhonor

Bay Watcher
Looking for a DWF Shroomish. I can give Pokerus, any of the G5 starters, and any of the following DWF pokemon:

Aerodactyl
Bidoof
Butterfree
Exeggcute
Farfetch'd
Gligar
Igglybuff
Ponyta
Sentret
Tangela
Yanma

edit: I got the Shroomish.