• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#285 Shroomish / #286 Breloom

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioZone

Looking for a DW Female Shroomish.
PM me if you have one up for trade.

dwcj555

Show me the Munna!
Hey all,

I'm looking for someone that will do this trade with me. I'm looking to get this done in one shot, but will do single trades if required.

Female Poison Heal Gligar/Gliscor
Female Technician Shroomish/Breloom
Air Balloon
Toxic Orb

For:

Lv 70 Docile Lugia
Lv 50 Lonely Zapdos
Lv 70 Serious Mewtwo

Can offer Pokerus too...

Message me if interested... Thanks in advance.

PokeGuy2

NUFF SAID
I need a Shroomish that is a Male with the Ability Poison Heal and the egg move Focus Punch.
PM me for offer.

Last edited:

Coheed

Trading Level 100 Breloom - Bold nature - EVS in ATK/DEF/SPD - Effect Spore ability. PM with offers please <3

mew blue

Woo-hoo!pokemon!
Hi, I'm requesting a Shroomish. I don't care about anything, as long as its not hacked. These are the pokemon I will trade:
Porygon, Kabuto, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Zorua, Solosis, Gothita, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Lapras, Vulpix, Tyrogue, Feebas, Beldum, Rotom, Spiritomb, Hippopotas, Stunky, Cranidos, Riolu, Combee, Tirtouga, Archen.

Easter Egg

i haz gud grammer
Looking for Shroomish with Focus Punch. Look at my shop to see what I can offer.

Last edited:

umbilly

Pokemon Breeder
I am looking for a lvl. 1 Male Shroomish, Adamant nature and the Eggmove 'Drainpunch'
I don't want shiny. And I would like it legit not hacked.
I hope anyone can help me out? Plz pm me if u got info :)

Desperately looking for a female Shroomish/Breloom for breeding purposes. Can offer a range of items.

lokistarwind

Let's Player
Edit: Pending
need a shroomish
offering
DW female:
smeargle
ralts
dratini
tentacool
poliwag
chansey
slugma
shuppet
vulphix
nidoran
mawhile
likatung
scyther
bagon
evee
abra
shinx
ladyba
miltank
yamma
buneary
sableye
pink shellos
ponyta
corphish
phany
mankey
Kangaskahn
surskit
stantler
larvitar
taillow
cacnea
marill

Egg move pokemon
dratini w/ exxtremespeed
larvesta w/ morning sun
deino w/ dark pulse
ralts w/ shadow sneak
timburr w/ mach punch and drain punch
feerorseed w leech seed and stealth rock
tentacool with rapid spin.

Last edited:

RWMVG1DC

Artist and Breeder
I need a shroomish, preferrably female but it literally be any shroomish as long as it is in B/W version.

I can offer plenty of things in return, so if you have something in mind, please pm me! <3 I have scyther, houndour, and kabuto among pokemon which are not commonly found in B/W, plus I can breed kanto starters- also rare for B/W! I'll update this post when I have finalized a deal.

Thank you!

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
I need a DW shroomish, level 1. No egg moves if possible. Needs to have the nickname "ToadPunch". Can offer shiny Chansey, DW Poliwag, a DW Espeon or a EV trained Reuniclus.

froobisu

I can breed shroomish for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

BellGoRiiing

Loves Eureka. :p
I need a Shroomish, international if possible. (I'm aiming to try to breed a shiny)
Like in my other post I have a Charmander and a Mudkip....anything else just ask.

EDIT: Ok, so I thought I would stop playing this game after getting Kid Icarus: Uprising, but that game isn't exactly a game that you would play constantly due to the controls, lol.
Anyways, the Mudkip is gone via the GTS...so right now the only starter I have is Charmander. However, that one is in the GTS at the moment as well, so if you have a Shroomish (preferably female) let me know soon, and I'll see if I still have the Charmander. If I do we'll go from there, doesn't look like its going anywhere anytime soon, lol.

Last edited:

Wispyr

Pokemon Master
Seeking a male Shroomish with Drain Punch. PM to work out trade details if you've got one.

Edit: Obtained.

Last edited:

bubba_7

Seeking an untouched shroomish, with effect spore and a Lonely, Naughty, or Adamant nature. I have plenty of pokemon to offer, please PM me with an offer :) Thanks

Xypher_FTW

(First post!) I'd like to get a Shroomish in Gen V. I just need a Shroomish. Literally any Shroomish will do. Focus Punch would be nice though so I won't have to chain breed it on

(first edit!) No longer needed. I chainbred an Adamant Shroomish with Poison Heal and Focus Punch, and saved the Snubbull and Shroomish mother so I can try to hatch another if anyone wants me too.

Last edited:

The Intensity

LF Shiny Flawless Careful Shroomish.... I have a multitude of flwls shinies and a few evd and a couple of flwls DW... hit me up. :)

Jasond88

That lady is mine
Offering shiny breloom for DW charmander

Looking for a Shroomish any will do :)
PM me and I'll see what I can trade

Status
Not open for further replies.