• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#285 Shroomish / #286 Breloom

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShenronFu

Looking for a Breloom/Shroomish of any Gender/Ability/Nature. PM please

3 Shroomish for trade.

1 Male- Adamant- Quick Feet- Bullet Seed. Max defense IVs (i'm still confused how he didn't get full speed Iv's. I must have been mixed up in all the breeding I did)

2 Female- Adamant- Quick Feet- Bullet Seed. Both with max speed IVs

EDIT: Only the male is left. I would breed more female hidden ability shroomish for pokemon in my sig

For the females i'm looking for other hidden ability pokemon, female for female. Natures and stuff doesn't matter too much. I have some wishes in my signature
For the male, I dunno, considering i did the leg work for the egg move something in your determination that would be fair :p

Last edited:

d4rkest

Pokébreeder
I have several Adamant 31 hp 31 attack bullet seed & quick feet shroomish available.

Last edited:

woogfroo

I have DWF shroomish born with spore.

See what i want in my sig. :)

Thanks!

Last edited:

Subspace

Need a Female DW Shroomish

Can offer:
DWF Duskull
DW F Druddigon
DW F Buizel
Ferroseed F 31 IV's in HP and Def, Egg moves: Leech Seed and Spikes.

PM me.

Mars91

I have lvl 37 EV trained Breloom. RNG'd by me

IVs: 31/31/31/26/31/31
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/4 Spe

I'm not looking for anything in particular. Just offer something you think is fair. :)

Toxidkitty

I'm Toxic.
Seeking DW Shroomish PM ME

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
I can breed DWF shroomish, pm me if you think you have something I want

Hi, I am looking for a DW female Shroomish. Can RNG a request(shiny too if asked). PM me for trade. Thank You

Starmie

Hi, I'm looking for a female Shroomish with it's hidden ability (dream world).

I can offer a female Poliwag, Vulpix, Eevee or Dratini with their hidden abilities, please PM me to arrange a trade.

snagon

I'm tired of playing with these Hidden Grottoes, does anybody have a dwf Shroomish? any dwfs in the signature are up for trade.

Nickdaflick

I have DWF Shroomish up for trade

dragonphoenixlord

Fossil Master
Trade complete

Last edited:

srullic

Looking for DWF shroomish. Can offer any legendary (and other stuff).

Status
Not open for further replies.