• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#287 Slakoth / #288 Vigoroth / #289 Slaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMagicarpMan

.............?
LF a ev slaking with max speed evs and atack evs pm me thx

Dangle76

Looking for any male of this family with slack off or low enough that I can lvl it to slack off, pm me if your offering something like this, I have a dw lickitung to offer or a panpour with a water stone, if you're looking for something else pm me and ill see what I have

Nadachu

looking for any slakoth.. any offers please dm. i dont have much to offer but i can try to work out something

Stasisgate

Looking for any pokemon from this family...

PM me and let me know what you're looking for. I Don't have many legendaries but I ay be able to help you with any other breedable pokemon.

Eoneo

The Eternal Aeon
Have a vigoroth ft. looking for an aron or its family evos.

Last edited:

Ariel_RnR

Looking for any poke in this family. PM me with what ur looking for.

sage92

Looking for any Slakoth, Vigoroth, or Slaking. I have starters, trade evolution pokemon, and plenty of pre 5th gen pokemon up for trade.

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
;287;I've got extra Slakoths looking for good homes. PM me offers.;287;​

Tycrane

Avid Pokétrainer
Need a Slakoth for Pokédex data only. Natures, EV's, IV's don't matter I just need one to fill my Pokédex.

PM me if your interested. Thanks in advance!

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a vigoroth for my dex.

master91

shiny hunter
looking for slakoth or its evo,s can offer any starter almost any pokemon gen 1-2-5 or one thefollowing articuno lugia groudon palkia pm me you wanna trade.EDIT TRADE COMPLETED

Last edited:

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
I got a Slaking I can trade to anyone if they want it, pm me offers, best offer gets it.
( Slaking is male, but i can give you a ditto if needed,)
(if you need ditto,offer me a second poke too.)

Last edited:

Bunches

Grass PKM Trainer
Hey everyone, I really need a Slakoth. Nature/Gender isn't important. PM me if you can help.

lprulez

Looking for a Slakoth for my dex.
Message me with offers please.

Budoy

Looking for any Slakoth/Vigoroth/Slaking. Offering any non-legendary in my sig. Feel free to pm me for others.

Trade done.

Last edited:

norris7739

Dragon Master
im looking for any Slakoth/Vigoroth/Slaking pm me if you can help.

lookin for a non-hacked slakoth to fill my dex. offering any breedable from my trade shop

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Trading Shiny Slaking for Dream World females not listed in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.