• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#290 Nincada / #291 Ninjask / #292 Shedinja

Status
Not open for further replies.

riddame

hello everyone, i am trying to complete my pokedex and for that i am in need of a nincada
i can trade any starter you want and most pokemons avaliable in white 2 and black 1,
send me a message please

Hello all!

I need a Nincada desperately for my Pokedex, but also open to a Ninjask and Shedinja!

Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I can breed it/have it, or we can work somthing out.
PM me! :D

RobinRobber

I can breed some Nincadas for you guys if you're interested. I'm looking for pretty much any legendary pokémon atm, so I'll gladly trade you a Nincada and some other pokémon that I can breed for you if you want to trade. I have all starters and a pretty good collection to breed from :)

TzKet-Death

Hey I have a few shiny legendaries I can trade atm, and a lot of other shinies. Here is my fc if you are interested 4384 6997 2729

allenwayne

All Hers!
can breed ;290; always looking for dwf's, events, legendaries, or shinies.

Tavis83

Hi Everyone! I'm looking for Nincada or a Ninjask or Shedinja. I don't care about IVs or natures or anything like that, it's just to fill out my Pokedex. I have lots of stuff to trade including almost all starters and some rare ones as well. Just PM me and we can work out a deal!

Sugar Floats

Hello friends! I currently came into a male (booo) Nincada in which I can breed; so if anyone needs one to fill out a pokedex entry, please PM me!

However, I am looking for starters in return, specifically;

Torchic, Treecko, Charmander, Bulbasaur (especially), Cyndaquil, Totodile, Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup.

Something else can be worked out too, just PM me to work out the details. : D

Other available pokemon from the dream world that I can breed include:
Houndour, Poochyena, Shinx, Pidgey, Cherubi, Snover, Porygon, whismur, nincada, misdreavus (for those who only have Black/White 2)

No females unfortunately, but what can you do? *shrug* c:

xxxdkingxxx2

Hello everyone, I am in need of a nincada of any kind, please PM me!!!!

Hey everyone I would very much appreciate a nincada. I have a masterball that i could give you. also i have multiple starters like Bulbasaur. Private message me if your interested.

Icepike717

Old Soul Dirge
Nincada wanted

Hi all! I'm looking for a nincada. I'm not worried about IV, EV, or natures so any nincada will do. I've got a charmander and can breed torchic, snivy, tepig or oshawott for trade along with a ton of other Pokemon. Send me a private message if you are interested in trading.

Cabezon

Crescendo Cuty
I have Nincadas-Shedinjas-Ninjaks to spare! PM if interested. I'm looking for pokémon to fill the national Dex!

Looking for a Nincada. I have starters and DW Dratini and Vulpix available.
Got it :D

Last edited:

furan1

Offering a shiny jolly nature nincada 31/31/31/x/31/31. Looking for DWF gible, DWF lileep, or DWF carvanha. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.