• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#293 Whismur / #294 Loudred / #295 Exploud

Status
Not open for further replies.

warcraff

Lost Precious Finder
Looking for male Whismur/Loudred/Exploud. Have 2011 event celebi and some quiet oshawott if any of those would suffice. PM me if you are willing,thanks.

EDIT: Sorted. thanks Matt36

Last edited:

airaid

Breeding Geek
I need a female of any member of this line and will give away any breedable Pokemon I have. PM me for offers.

SolomonPiper

Pokemon Blue Veteran
I need a whismur with its dream world ability. i've got a fair amount to trade-including dw poliwag-so just pm me with an offer :)

lucaflo

Hey, I'm looking for a regular Whismur :D
If you have please Pm me

elFA

RNG suspended
Looking for any Whismur.
Offer anything on my sig.

flick1001

Ace Chick Trainer
Looking for any of the pokemon in this evolution link. I can offer many breedables and starters. Please PM with any offers.

Stasisgate

Looking for any pokemon in this family.

Can offer any breedable pokemon in return. PM me with offers please.

Haydinho

Im after Whismur.. i cant get white forest because i dont have anyone to link with. Will trade 1st evos of any pokemon thats not in my wants list (minus legendarys etc)

PM me

Ariel_RnR

Looking for any poke in this family. PM me with what ur looking for.

Haydinho

I still need a whismur..

Stasisgate

I need a Whismur (or family) I have almost all the breedable pokemon... make me an offer!

CurbstompCubone

AHH! A GHOST!
I am looking for a whismur, a corphish, and a starly, pm me for negotiations

sage92

Looking for any Whishmur, Loudred, or Exploud. I have starters, trade evolution pokemon, and plenty of pre 5th gen pokemon up for trade.

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
;293;I've got a few extra Whismurs looking for good homes. PM me offers.;293;​

Tycrane

Avid Pokétrainer
Need a Whismur for Pokédex data only. Natures, EV's, IV's don't matter I just need one to fill my Pokédex.

PM me if your interested. Thanks in advance!

bolter1

Swampert Trainer
If anyone has any Whismur they don't want, I will gladly take it off your hands. PM me with what you want for one.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a whismur and a loudred for my dex.

Budoy

I'm looking for anything from this line. Can trade any non-legendary in my signature. I may have others too. Feel free to ask.

needz me a whismur. check my trade shop for offers plz...440 pokemon to choose from and counting

Status
Not open for further replies.