• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#298 Azurill / #183 Marill / #184 Azumarill

Status
Not open for further replies.

little.mushroom

Major Addict
Looking for any member of the azu family :) PM me! I can offer pokemon from my sig and others (haven't gotten around to updating it lol)

JAMMER823

i need a maril.i can offer all starters,dratini,gible,axew,machop,DWf poliawag,DWf vulpix,DWf gligar,zorua,deino,elekid,magby,any fossil pokemon & alot more just pm with what you need & i will see if i have it

tpen27

Hi! I'm looking for a Marill. Just PM me for the Pokemon you need. :) Thanks!

hello there, I am looking for any of the marill family. But I'm looking for one with Belly Drum if possible. If not thats fine though I could do the breeding myself :p anyways willing to trade a whole variety of pokemon for it, so let me know what you are looking for and I'll see what I can do :)

I have a shiny marril I got from the GTS. I Pokéchecked it to make sure it's legal, and I got a positive legality analysis, but it's been RNG'd.

Anyone want it? It has good IVs too ^^

I need a DW Marill. If it has Ice Punch, great. If it doesn't, that's also good. I just need a Sap Sipper Marill. PM me please!

scomaru

Can i have a Azurill
I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
PM me if you are interested.

JaKeRToN

Need Azurill, Marill or Azumarill? PM Me if you want one :p

Sier

I have dwf marill I can breed for you guys I've got a couple with 31 def iv's pm me if interested

JM_A

I'm looking for an azurill/marill with sap sipper , pls pm me , I can offer some stuff

Looking for a DWF Check my sig for my DWF I'll trade. PM me.

BroaddySN

We are Siamese
I'm looking for a female Marill or Azumarill with Sap Sipper. Any nature, I don't care.

I've got some bred DWF Eevee's, some DW Swablu, Riolu, Shuckle, Munna, Staryu, and Togepi. I'll even offer a shiny SUicune from that shiny beast trio event a few years ago.

I just need a female Marill/Azumarill with Sap Sipper. PM me if you're interested

ItsTABOO

This might be a bit of a stretch... but here's the story: I just started Black 2, a 2nd hand copy from eBay, and I was running around Floccesy Ranch looking for an Azurill and ran into a Shiny one! My first shiny in literally years. I was ecstatic.

But, as it turned out, after catching it and trying to save, the previous owner had a save file that I could not erase without going back to the title screen and losing my poor Azurill :( Trading/GTS/Dream World was out of the question too since all require saving. I was a little heartbroken :p So, I dunno how willing you all would be, but if anyone happens to have a Shiny Azurill they'd be willing to spare, I'd be super grateful :) It would make me a lot less bitter towards B2, at any rate haha. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.