• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#298 Azurill / #183 Marill / #184 Azumarill

Status
Not open for further replies.

character_fan

Hi everyone, I am really looking for a Marill with sap sipper ability and with ice punch move ... I am willing to trade a:

-Heracross level 74 with stone edge, earthquake, close combat and megahorn
-Levanny level 74 with shadow claw, x-scissor, poison jab and leaf blade
-Weavile level 80 with ice shard, night slash, shadow, claw, dig (i can also make it have posion jab or x-scissor if you prefer)
-Victini level 80 with psychic, flamethrower, thunder and flare blitz
-Zekrom level 50 with dragon claw, zen headbutt, fusion bolt, giga impact

My pokemon white friend code is: 1377 6684 3131 ... please feel free to private message me too if you guys like ... I really need a growlithe, togepi and marill soon please!!

Looking For: Shiny Azurill, marill or azumarill. Huge power ability. Adamant nature or any attack boosting one. Needs to know superpower and aqua jet. 0 evs OR 252 attack 252 hp

Offering any of: shiny abra, shiny zubat, shiny starly, shiny geodude. Naughty elekid who knows ice punch and cross chop. ALSO I HAVE POKERUS IF YOU WANT THAT.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:

IdiotDoofus

Looking for any of the three. Must be willing to trade for a really lousy pokemon of some kind. Preferably would be looking for a breeder. Don't care about "nature" or any of that. PM me!

Last edited:

Hoseisjose

Looking for an adamant azumarill with focus punch, or with ice punch and superpower. Preferably UT shiny would be a plus. Pm me if u have one

Zars01

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to trade for a Marill. Any will do - have Charmander, Turtwig. PM me if you're interested.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oFOXDIEo

Hey im looking for a Marill i have all 5th and 1st gen starters also Zourawith egg move dark pulse and an array of items please PM me if your interested

ovidkid

I will trade any starter or 5th generation non-legendary for a marill

dragonmaster890

pokemon collector
i have some dw females looking for a dw female azumarill with the sap sipper my dw females are in my sig

crimsonphoenix2

Looking for azumarill or marill - PM if you can help! I'm able to offer from a large selection of breedables

DDB

Looking for a female Marill (or one of its other evolutions) with the Sap Sipper ability.
Have a number of 4th Gen shinies available and can do some ev training too.

PM me to discuss.

Honah

breedin' n grindin'
Hi all, I'm MMing and I have tons of azurills. I will probably have the nature, ability, and gender combo you're looking for before I start releasing, just ask. Many have the hidden ability Sap Sipper, and all have muddy water, which is STAB when it evolves. PM me here or Aaaamory on AIM.

wdistance

I am looking for an Azumarill. I can offer starters, or most of the Pokemon that are not in my signiture.

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
Anyone that has anything in the maril family PM me I wanna MM for a shiny Azumarill. Aqua Jet and ancient power would be a plus but not nessisary.

Looking for a max ev trained in atk and spd shiny azumarill with huge power and ice punch. Willing to trade almost anything. Have a lot of shinies. Few events.

thejt

Everyday Im Shufflin
Looking for Shiny Azumarill. UT or BT.
Offering.....other shinies, and miniscule events

lucaflo

does anyone have a spare Azurill, maril or azumarill?
I can offer a lot of pkmn in return ;D

I've got a legit Lvl 21 Marill. probably should mention it's shiny XD. It's a bold nature and is untrained - caught at level 21.

I'm looking for the power items that raise IV's (power brace, lens etc.). if you've got one and want this shiny, PM me.

trade completed.

TC42;227;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.