• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#298 Azurill / #183 Marill / #184 Azumarill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulicies

Mild Monk
I enjoying B/W so far, but Ruby was my favorite Pokemon game ever. I think it was the wonderful music, the interesting pokemon, and the vibrant cities, that really made it my favorite generation. So, in tribute to my favorite region, I'm currently completing my pokedex from 252 to 386, and I need some help to complete it. I'm in need of #'s: 298 (azurill), 313, 314, 327, 351, 360, 367, and 369, in order to complete the pokedex. I have lots of breeded Eevee's and other pokemon to trade for them (except legendaries and Hoenn starters), so any help or trade is greatly appreciated!

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
As I've said in my sig, I'm looking for a female DW Marill. I can give you just about anything you'd want that's breedable, in addition to the following DW females:

Tangela
Taillow
Nidoran (in particular, I have a lot Nidorans of both genders rotting in the PC, so I highly encourage you to take one)
Slowpoke
Kangaskhan
Surskit
Shinx (I have several of these in both genders)
Hoppip
Bellsprout
Oddish
Lotad
Pidgey
Mareep
Wailmer
Carvanha

VM or PM me if interested, I don't like to check this thread for replies.

EDIT: Trade complete.

Last edited:

elFA

RNG suspended
Looking to get every White Forest Pokemon.
I'm looking for a Marill, or any other from my sig.

I offer everything on my sig and many more, just ask.

bulletpunch92

Looking for an adamant female Azumarill with Huge Power ability.
Moves with
Superpower
Ice Punch
Aqua Jet
Return
Will trade 3 unused, untrained shiny legendary dogs and a celebi.
Please pm me if anyone is interested on trading.

mukku12

lf marill or amumarill with focus punch(male) offering DW females vulpix dratini gligar, relaxed ferossed with SR n LS . Timburr with mach and drain punch. pm if interested

Punk Lion

Dark Trainer
I can breed DW marill!

Looking for a corsola with recover and barrier and a legit shiny bulbasaur that can be nicknamed "Broadleaf". I am willing to offer more than one bred pokemon for the bulbasaur. I'm also willing to consider other offers. A full list of breedable DW pokemon appears in my sig and I can breed a wide variety of non-DW pokemon. PM me to make offers.

Edit: Got corsola

Last edited:

wdistance

I really need one of the stages, if anyone can trade me one. I have starters to offer, and lots of other stuff.

LuckySnorlax73

Snorlax FTW!
Can someone PLEASE give me a female maril? I can offer DW vulpix or DW gligar thanks :)

jackiedog

dream fighter
I have a

Azumarill
Male
LV 93
Timid (good endurance)
Nickname BROWNSUGAR

Please PM or send me an email at chispalover@yahoo.com if you want to trade

Tycrane

Avid Pokétrainer
Need a Marill for Pokédex data only. Natures, EV's, IV's don't matter I just need one to fill my Pokédex.

PM me if your interested. Thanks in advance!

jellywolffy

<Hunting
Got tons of azurils when I shiny hunt, pm me if you want one.

Cabezon

Crescendo Cuty
Looking for any member of the family at any level, I just love cute pokémon x3

Nevermind, got it.

Last edited:

White2011

Looking for a male azurill/mar/azu with huge power and egg moves. please pm or vm me =]

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
I need a female dw Azurill/Marill with any moves, IVs and nature. I am offering any non-legendary/non-dw pokemon and any of the dw pokemon I have(they are in my signature.)

Bunches

Grass PKM Trainer
looking for any marill. Nature/gender isn't important. Let me know if you can help.

pokemaniac23

looking for any azurill to complete dex... check my sign for pokemon, if you don't see it i have it :)

lprulez

Needing a Marill for my dex.
I have lots of offer.
Message me with offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.