• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#299 Nosepass / #476 Probopass

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#299 Nosepass#476 Probopass
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
steel.gif

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
Looking For nosepass PM me what you want for it

Shnitzul

Turtwig
Piplup
Tepig
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Torchic
Snivy
Shieldon
Grimer
Kabuto
Tirtouga
Eevee
Pichu
Larvesta
Togepi
Porygon
Pansage
Pansear
Panpour
Throh
Sawk
Bagon
Buizel
Ponyta
Cryogonal
Tentacool
Archen
Zorua
Aerodactyl
Vullaby
Durant
Riolu
Gligar
Pupitar
Axew
Shelder
Emolga
Odish
Bellsprout

For Either of these, Also trading these for anything not on the list!

Fawomp

Floppaloppagus!
i needs a nosepass can breed anything not in my sig!

VanilluxeSundae

W/ Chocolate Syrup!
I'm looking for a Nosepass/Probopass pm me if you have one for trade and we'll work out a deal! :D Thanks!

DSpanky1

Battle Hut Elite
I'm looking for a female Nosepass with the dreamworld ability Sand Force. I can't seem to find one in the dreamworld.

Last edited:
looking for non hacked nosepass plz

the list in my sig has all my offers.

*edit* I NOW HAVE NOSEPASS PM ME WITH OFFERS

Last edited:

turboo

Training day
hi have plenty of Nosepass 4 trades. looking 4 heartscales or anything else. let me know names Sims fc 1926 0091 2018

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
I really need a nosepass with the move Sleep Talk from gen IV. It must also be lvl 1 UT and have a decreased attack stat with a raised def or sp def stat. I am willing to trade alot for this, including legendaries, master ball (I only have 1), a variety of starters, etc.

Please PM me if you can do this for me, I will be very grateful.

Talon2863

Pokémon Collector
I want a level 1 nosepass with pain split and the ability sturdy. PM me with what you want and I'll check if I have it or can get it.

Last edited:

PirateBite

I am now offering to breed Nosepass. If you are interested send me a PM. I will accept any pokemon on the want list in my sig. Thanks!

elyk800

I am interested in a male probopass (any level or nature) with the move gravity. (requires a heart scale) please pm me if interested, and we can work something out

theyeargh

Looking for any nosepass/probopass. I am trying to complete the pokedex. Please PM me and I will try to uphold the trade favorable as possible.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
I am looking for a Nosepass with Hidden Power Fire. I will trade lots of shinies for it. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.