1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

2fast2good's Events and stuff Shop!!

Discussion in 'Trade Shops' started by 2fast2good, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ausgirl

Ausgirl Well-Known Member

Well that works better for us then anyway since all of my events other than a flawless arceus is on fifth gen. Do you have a non shiny one on fourth gen?

Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
  2. 2fast2good

2fast2good Well-Known Member

Yea i have some Jirachis Events on my Diamond cartridge, but they aren't shinys

3. Ausgirl

Ausgirl Well-Known Member

Whats the event and natures? I'm particularly interested in the Chanel or wishmaker events, shiny and non-shiny, cos as it is I hardly have any events on fourth gen.

4. 2fast2good

Ley me check the natures, i have the channel, the wishmakker and others jirachi events, i will check and later send you a Pm

5. GC7

GC7 This War Is Ours!

Hi, uh, i dont do much trading in forums really but i saw you have a shiny carlitas hydreigon and i thought i may mind as well make an offer for it,
    I have a dreamworld nature female bagon, Magikarp, vulpix and poliwag, id be willing to trade you a female of each for it if it seems like a good offer,

Also im interested in the satoshies adamant nature scraggy, Jungle tours modests celebi or
    Janta's shiny golurk Brave, id be willing to trade a female of the dw pokemon i posted for any of this as well if it seems like a good offer that is,

Thanks

Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  6. Lord Fighting

Lord Fighting Bank Ball Collector

Interested In your "Flower Paradise Shaymin (Gentle)". What would you like for It?

7. 2fast2good

I would like the DW Female Magikarp, whats the nature of it?
    Also i already have the Bagond, the Vulpix and Poliwag sorry.

See the firts page for my wants, also we can negociate other good offers but didnt know what you have.

8. GC7

GC7 This War Is Ours!

9. GC7

GC7 This War Is Ours!

My female DW gyarados is adamant so i can pass its nature down or breed it for a jolly one, :)
    Sorry i dont know how to reply with quotes :/

10. 2fast2good

Ok i will Like a Jolly One Female Please =D

11. GC7

GC7 This War Is Ours!

Ok i will start the breeding now and post once i have it :)

12. GC7

GC7 This War Is Ours!

Ok so i have the female dw ability jolly magikarp ready, let me knkw when you are available for trade and what you'll trade it to me for :)
    Thanks

White FC 1249 4200 2049

13. 2fast2good

Nice, i will be able to trade tomorrow for some hours i will send you a PM later
    And if you want i can give you the Carita's Shiny Hydreigon you said me in your first post here

14. mogan3

mogan3 Wanna trade

i have shiny darmitan,bayleef,sawsbuck,mewtwo,galvantula,chandelure,hydregion,joltik,frillish,raichu,bisharp,nidoking,bastriodon,lanturn,gyrados,staraptor,heatmor,serviper,pidgeot,3 porygonz,machamp,electivire,samurott,touros,swellow,dugtrio,crobat,espeon,kangaskhan,torterra,glaceon,escavalier,dustox,feraligatr

15. 2fast2good

Looking for Shiny Palkia, Dialga and Giratina for the recent event. I just miss the events.

16. aditha12

aditha12 Arceus

Can I have your Arceus. I can't post my friend code right now, because I need to activate my internet, and I forgot my pin code :(

I can offer you these:

Dragonite
    Dragonair
    Dratini
    Virizion
    Terrakion
    Cobalion
    Zekrom
    Latias
    Cresselia.

Thanks.

17. insanityturtle

insanityturtle New Member

I have all three. I wouldn't mind three among Darkrai, Celebi, Jirachi, and Arceus.

18. aditha12

aditha12 Arceus

Oh, sorry, I am already trading with someone else again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.