• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2fast2good's Events and stuff Shop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ausgirl

@rosierjay: Sure im interested in Metagross =D.

@mogan3: Sure, send me a PM to see what you have to offer.

@Johto_girl: The shiny Jirachi is on 5th Gen, and im very interested in Year of the Dragon events, dont matter if they are clones, but legals =D.
Well that works better for us then anyway since all of my events other than a flawless arceus is on fifth gen. Do you have a non shiny one on fourth gen?

Last edited:

2fast2good

Well that works better for us then anyway since all of my events other than a flawless arceus is on fifth gen. Do you have a non shiny one on fourth gen?

Yea i have some Jirachis Events on my Diamond cartridge, but they aren't shinys

Ausgirl

Yea i have some Jirachis Events on my Diamond cartridge, but they aren't shinys

Whats the event and natures? I'm particularly interested in the Chanel or wishmaker events, shiny and non-shiny, cos as it is I hardly have any events on fourth gen.

2fast2good

Whats the event and natures? I'm particularly interested in the Chanel or wishmaker events, shiny and non-shiny, cos as it is I hardly have any events on fourth gen.

Ley me check the natures, i have the channel, the wishmakker and others jirachi events, i will check and later send you a Pm

GC7

This War Is Ours!
Hi, uh, i dont do much trading in forums really but i saw you have a shiny carlitas hydreigon and i thought i may mind as well make an offer for it,
I have a dreamworld nature female bagon, Magikarp, vulpix and poliwag, id be willing to trade you a female of each for it if it seems like a good offer,

Also im interested in the satoshies adamant nature scraggy, Jungle tours modests celebi or
Janta's shiny golurk Brave, id be willing to trade a female of the dw pokemon i posted for any of this as well if it seems like a good offer that is,

Thanks

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Interested In your "Flower Paradise Shaymin (Gentle)". What would you like for It?

2fast2good

Hi, uh, i dont do much trading in forums really but i saw you have a shiny carlitas hydreigon and i thought i may mind as well make an offer for it,
I have a dreamworld nature female bagon, Magikarp, vulpix and poliwag, id be willing to trade you a female of each for it if it seems like a good offer,

I would like the DW Female Magikarp, whats the nature of it?
Also i already have the Bagond, the Vulpix and Poliwag sorry.

Interested In your "Flower Paradise Shaymin (Gentle)". What would you like for It?
See the firts page for my wants, also we can negociate other good offers but didnt know what you have.

GC7

This War Is Ours!
I would like the DW Female Magikarp, whats the nature of it?
Also i already have the Bagond, the Vulpix and Poliwag sorry.

Well my DW gyarados is adamant so i can give it the everstone and pasa its nature down or i can breed it and get a jolly, :)

GC7

This War Is Ours!
My female DW gyarados is adamant so i can pass its nature down or breed it for a jolly one, :)
Sorry i dont know how to reply with quotes :/

2fast2good

My female DW gyarados is adamant so i can pass its nature down or breed it for a jolly one, :)
Sorry i dont know how to reply with quotes :/
Ok i will Like a Jolly One Female Please =D

GC7

This War Is Ours!
Ok so i have the female dw ability jolly magikarp ready, let me knkw when you are available for trade and what you'll trade it to me for :)
Thanks

White FC 1249 4200 2049

2fast2good

Ok so i have the female dw ability jolly magikarp ready, let me knkw when you are available for trade and what you'll trade it to me for :)
Thanks

White FC 1249 4200 2049

Nice, i will be able to trade tomorrow for some hours i will send you a PM later
And if you want i can give you the Carita's Shiny Hydreigon you said me in your first post here

mogan3

Wanna trade
i have shiny darmitan,bayleef,sawsbuck,mewtwo,galvantula,chandelure,hydregion,joltik,frillish,raichu,bisharp,nidoking,bastriodon,lanturn,gyrados,staraptor,heatmor,serviper,pidgeot,3 porygonz,machamp,electivire,samurott,touros,swellow,dugtrio,crobat,espeon,kangaskhan,torterra,glaceon,escavalier,dustox,feraligatr

2fast2good

Looking for Shiny Palkia, Dialga and Giratina for the recent event. I just miss the events.

aditha12

Arceus
Can I have your Arceus. I can't post my friend code right now, because I need to activate my internet, and I forgot my pin code :(

I can offer you these:

Dragonite
Dragonair
Dratini
Virizion
Terrakion
Cobalion
Zekrom
Latias
Cresselia.

Thanks.

Status