• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2nd Annual: Serebii's The Guardian Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc's predictions

Round Three: (Ends August 27th)
Rezon vs Natopotato22
Bluedragon vs Iggly
OMN's Skynett18 vs SelenaluvsDylan
Baldwombat vs joerachi
Dig-kun vs Netosenpai
calum vs assassinsceptile (Match of the round)
mxe567 (Subbed in for CDude2) vs Shipwrecks
.VALO. vs HellFireDragon9

Pathfinder

No Angel
Rezon vs Natopotato22
Bluedragon vs Iggly
Baldwombat vs joerachi
Dig-kun vs Netosenpai
calum vs assassinsceptile

Rezon

Banned
Rezon vs Natopotato22
Bluedragon vs Iggly
Baldwombat vs joerachi
Dig-kun vs Netosenpai
calum
vs assassinsceptile

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
I'm really the under-dog this roundxD
Well GL to everyone still in^^

natopotato22

Cellar Door
Well I just beat rezon 4-1r or 3-1r.
It was really close and he's probably not going to be happy on how long I took because I REALLY took my time.
There was only 3 crits in the whole game. I had one more but the one didn't matter.

Rezon vs Natopotato22
Bluedragon vs Iggly
Baldwombat vs joerachi
Dig-kun vs Netosenpai

There are some pretty close match ups this time so I'm probably messing a ton of these up.
And I haven't battled a lot of you too so don't get mad at me if I didn't pick you.

Rezon

Banned
Ugh I cant beleive I lost haha.

Im confirming it though

The Crit on my Zapdos cost me the game =/

Oh well, luck is luck

Awesome game dude and gl in the future

natopotato22

Cellar Door
Thanks, and so far I've had it pretty easy except for you which I thought I'd lose.
jsyk my strategy is to use my signature to give them seizures or make them confused.

Last edited:

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Rezon vs Natopotato22
Bluedragon vs Iggly
Baldwombat vs joerachi
Dig-kun vs Netosenpai
.VALO. vs HellFireDragon9 {you'd better win this one, man o.-}

GL to all =D

.VALO.

Haha this round is going to be a good one, I'm really looking forward to my match I'll hit my opponent up with a PM after this post. Good luck to everyone who's made it this far and thanks Dave, I won't let you down! =P

Calum and I tried to get our battle done, but it d/ced at 2-2 and when we tried again it d/ced at 5-4. Then we tried again and we couldn't battle at all.

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
shipwrecks and I just completed our match, I won 4-0 in a close match

Good game dude

Edit: the underdog prevailed:D
Good luck to everyone^^

Last edited:

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
cant say 4-0 was a close game......
but gg

wasnt prepared for uber spam and that was my fault
gl in the next round

hellfiredragon9

I have just defeated VALO 3-0, Good Game VALO. I thought for a moment a miss hax was going to cost me the matchup, but thank god I recovered.

paolo87

Wattaloser
Forum name: paolo87
In game name:Lucas
Friend Code:bottom of my sig
Timezone: GMT +8
Available hours: anytime im on except mondays to thursdays

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Posting others' strategies is not only poor sportsmanship but ruins the tournament as a whole, so the person in question's post has been deleted. If anyone else does it again, they'll have worse punishment than simply a deleted post. If the thread owner needs to know what was in the post in order to make arrangements for the next round or something, just tell me and I'll retrieve it, but I'm pretty sure you already saw.

Also I'm unstickying this thread. Yes, it's a big tournament, but only official tournaments and such should be stickied, not member-run ones. It's nothing personal and I'm sure it won't diminish activity in this thread.

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
Posting others' strategies is not only poor sportsmanship but ruins the tournament as a whole, so the person in question's post has been deleted. If anyone else does it again, they'll have worse punishment than simply a deleted post. If the thread owner needs to know what was in the post in order to make arrangements for the next round or something, just tell me and I'll retrieve it, but I'm pretty sure you already saw.

Also I'm unstickying this thread. Yes, it's a big tournament, but only official tournaments and such should be stickied, not member-run ones. It's nothing personal and I'm sure it won't diminish activity in this thread.

Umm, the Guardian Cup was established as the OFFICIAL tournement of Serebii last year when Volteon, I believe it was him, oked it with the higher ups and gave permission to Hauntershadow to run it.

Dig-kun

PM'd Netosenpai back
And I'm waiting for him to get on since yesterday
But nothing yet D:

Status
Not open for further replies.