• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2nd Annual: Serebii's The Guardian Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Umm, the Guardian Cup was established as the OFFICIAL tournement of Serebii last year when Volteon, I believe it was him, oked it with the higher ups and gave permission to Hauntershadow to run it.
Wombs is correct. Volteon OKed it with higher up mods and it is infact an OFFICIAL tournement. Now I don't mind thta it isn't stickied. Now that its in a seperate section that isn't overly crowded. But it is an official tournement. I just stepped up to run it.

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
Dig-kun and I have just finished our battle, after a long and haxy battle I won 4-0, gg dig-kun =D

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
What would happen if myself and Doc never completed the battle before time, as clearly we are bot active?
Let me put it bluntly. I'm not going to look for you, you have to find me. Prove to me that you are more active. I will only check HERE andPMs (In the case of the PM I want to see that not only did you Pm me, but also your opponent. Just add my username to th list of senders.). I will NOT go to your page and see when you wre last active. I go by posts here, in this thread. In the case that you guys are in fact both equally active, I will do a random drawing. Place both of your names in a box, hat, anyhting with depth, shake it up and the first name to fall out advances. This is the most logical and fair way to do this. And I hope the loser of this drawing understands that that was the best way I can judge.

joerachi

The Blazing Tempest
I replied to Baldwombats PM 3 days ago and im waiting for a response. so i wait

.VALO.

I've just noticed but mine and Hellfire's match didn't get updated. Just posting to say he won. ¬¬

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
Just two battles left and this is the last day to complete them D=

Round Three: (Ends August 27th)
Bluedragon vs Iggly
OMN's Skynett18 vs SelenaluvsDylan

Bluedragon can't battle until weekends so he is most likely out by default.

So the only one left hope it can be made, sounds it will be a really close battle, gl to you both =D

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Round 4:

Round Four: (Ends September 4th)
HellFireDragon9 vs SelenaluvsDylan22
Baldwombat vs mxe567
calum vsNatopotato22
Iggly vs Netosenpai

sorry for the delay.

natopotato22

Cellar Door
Well, calum and I tried to battle and it D/C'd at 4-6.
So we're restarting now, with one of my pokes gone.
I lost 3-0 in a very close game.
A ton of hax both ways and he really earned that win.
So gl in the future of the tourney calum.

Last edited:

hellfiredragon9

Wow, no love. I'm going to have to keep proving you wrong aren't I Calum lol. I think every matchup here is going to be close, can't wait to see the results.

hellfiredragon9

Hey no problem, I was only joking anyway. Congrats on making it to the Semi's, hope to join you there (and prove you wrong again lol :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.