1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

2nd Annual: Serebii's The Guardian Cup

Discussion in 'Official Tournaments' started by Hauntershadow92, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .VALO.

.VALO. Well-Known Member

Good luck to those in this round! I'm rooting for you SkyNet and I'm hoping you win your match too Calum, you have the presence of an expert. I sincerely hope Hellfire gets slaughtered this round.

2. SelenaluvsDylan22

SelenaluvsDylan22 Goodbye Rebellion

My opponent and I are in the same time zone. Hopefully we can get this battle done quickly

3. DaveTheFishGuy

DaveTheFishGuy Fish Trainer

Round Four: (Ends September 4th)
    HellFireDragon9 vs SelenaluvsDylan22 (Don't actually know these two <.<)
    Baldwombat vs mxe567
    calum vs Natopotato22 (Don't know these two either >.>)
    Iggly vs Netosenpai

4. BaldWombat

BaldWombat Mortal Wombat!

Hoping to catch mxe to get this over with soon.

5. mxe567

mxe567 AVOID MY STINGER XD

Just lost 2-0 against wombat:(
    Lucky burn hax to start the match killed mexD
    Good game and good luck:)

6. BaldWombat

Confirming the score. I got one burn hax on him, which helped save me when that poke critted me back so they sort of evened out.

GG mxe. You played very well and you deserved to be in this round even if all the predictions went against you. GG!

7. mxe567

mxe567 AVOID MY STINGER XD

Thanx...I made it farther than everyone expected but at least I know I deserved to be here:)

Good Luck to you the rest of the tournament...you better win^^

8. BaldWombat

Thanks, I intend to win so don't worry about that. A few friends at Regileague have told me I better win or else...

On, that note, I am predicting that I will have to face Iggly in order to win this thing since we face each other in every tournement.

9. .VALO.

.VALO. Well-Known Member

Congratulations to those who have won their matches so far. I'm expecting SkyNet to win his match and you too Calum. Don't let me down haha.

10. hellfiredragon9

hellfiredragon9 Well-Known Member

Skynet can't let you down since he didn't make it to this round... Read the thread before posting in it will you? Selena and I will be battling tomorrow, sorry for delaying the match Selena, Good Luck.

11. Alcatraz

Alcatraz 0.0

:/ looks like I got knocked out by 'defult' wtf.

12. hellfiredragon9

hellfiredragon9 Well-Known Member

That's too bad Skynet, luck of the draw. Selena and I will be battling momentarily (as soon as they get online hopefully).

Edit: Selena and i have just finished our battle, I lost 3-2 (run), good game Selena, that miss on stone edge killed me. Nice team and good luck in the Semifinals.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  13. SelenaluvsDylan22

SelenaluvsDylan22 Goodbye Rebellion

Posting to confirm the above. It was a great battle. A bit too much hax. His Pokemon X critted my +4atk Lucario. But then again, his Pokemon Y missed a stone edge on my lanturn. I never thought I'd see the day where my lanturn swept. Well anyway, GG Dragon

14. Iggly

Iggly Banned

Ye, if only we didnt live on exact opposite ends of the world and both have fulltime jobs xD
    Myeah, Im planning to stay up late tonite, so Neto, if you're reading this b4 then, try and be there? (A)

And I did actually battle Calum (D) shush you xD

15. Netosenpai

Netosenpai Ahí madre!

Can you battle nao? xD

16. Iggly

Iggly Banned

Neto and I keep missing eachother by like two hours.

We talked it over, and would like a days extention to get our battle done.
    We really cant help having to work/sleep, so I hope you understand.

Weekends are just all that easier to set stuff up ;P

*sits awaiting approval*

Iggz

17. Netosenpai

Netosenpai Ahí madre!

Second this

18. Hauntershadow92

Hauntershadow92 The Mono-type Man

A day can't hurt I guess.

19. BaldWombat

Iggly and Neto will be a really good match but I understand their timing issues. I'm only 3 hours off of Neto and we had issues getting on at the same time for a tourney. Good luck to both of you and I look forward to the next round.

P.S. - Neto, I would still like to get the tourney final in that we never got a chance to do.

20. Iggly

Iggly Banned

The things I do for Pokémon...
    What a god aweful hour to wake up xD
    VM'd Neto immediately, he was on, waited a few, had a coffee, checked again, he's offline...

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Im gonna have some more coffee, cry a little, then check back, hoping he just went out to fix emself a snack or something o:

(seeing as we have 'the day' I will also try to stay up late to catch him in his saturday)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.