1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

2nd Annual: Serebii's The Guardian Cup

Discussion in 'Official Tournaments' started by Hauntershadow92, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaldWombat

BaldWombat Mortal Wombat!

Wouldn't that of been 9am? That's not that bad I had to get up at 7am today.

2. Netosenpai

Netosenpai Ahí madre!

I can't believe it! I was finishing some stuff and checked back in serebii like every 20-30 minutes, but then something hold me for about an hour, and when I check back iggly was off for about 15 minutes =_=

Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
  3. Iggly

Iggly Banned

:S

Kinda fell asleep again, Im not a morning person xD
    Anywho, seeing as how bad I feel about that, plus the byes Ive been getting...
    Neto advances, I wouldnt feel right about it now even if I won.

Sorry to have kept you waiting dude, really am.
    You do owe me a great battle now ;P

Iggz

4. Hauntershadow92

Hauntershadow92 The Mono-type Man

Semi-Finals: (Ends September 10th)

Baldwombat vs calum

Netosenpai vs SelenaluvsDylan22

Even less time this round. I'm hoping to end this WHOLE tourney in 1 week. Maybe.

5. SelenaluvsDylan22

SelenaluvsDylan22 Goodbye Rebellion

Contacting neto now. We have an 8 hour time dif iirc. this could be difficult

EDIT: only a three hour time dif, not too bad :)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  6. BaldWombat

I'll try and catch Calum late one night this week. If not it will have to be on Thurs as that is the first day I'm really free this week.

7. Netosenpai

Netosenpai Ahí madre!

Thanks so much iggly, and I assure you we will have this battle, it will be a great one =D
    So as baldwombat's one, hope we can get it done someday xD

8. Iggly

Iggly Banned

Oh goody, and now we're both on for no apparant reason xD
    GL to all!

9. SelenaluvsDylan22

Just defeated Neto in and epic 1-0. I was a cool sand vs. Hail matchup where he ended up winning the weather war but I ended up winning. Only becuase my team consisted of like 4 steels that took his ice's away. Although I had a big problem with his Pokemon X, I managed to trick it a scarf after sacrificing 2 pokes. GG Netosenpai, sorry for the bad team matchups. Truly sorry....

10. Netosenpai

Netosenpai Ahí madre!

GG anyways, I knew that one was scarfed but I got overconfident, awesome game, gl at the final =D

11. BaldWombat

I'm EST or GMT-5. I have no idea when I'll be able to get on right now as the virus that my desktop has has infected my laptop. I have Internet via my iPhone which doesn't really help in searching for you on chats. I am going to try and revive my 12 year old pc for the time being so I can catch some of you guys for these battles that need to get done. If I can get it stable enough to work I will be available after 9:30 pm tonight and Wed. On Thurs I should be available most of the day. This is all if I can get Internet working at home of course.

12. SelenaluvsDylan22

Firehawk10590 found a way to install flash player and java onto his iPhone to allow him to access things like xat and other websites. If the revival of your old PC doesnt work, I would contact him.

13. BaldWombat

I won't jailbreak my iPhone for business reasons so I don't believe that I will be able to do that. I may be able to get one of my good comps virus free by then but it will be a lot of work to do so.

14. SelenaluvsDylan22

Well, he didn't exactly jailbreak it. But what he did, did break the terms of use of the iphone so I see your point. Good luck with your computers :)

15. Hauntershadow92

You could always unjailbreak by using a factory reset, iirc. Do it for one day then go back. But its entirely up to you.

To keep it slightly on track, Neto, please don't leave the tourney just yet. You will battle the other loser for 3rd place in the final round.

16. BaldWombat

I would rather spend the time getting the computers fixed. Oh and Haunt, other loser sounds rather mean. I know that wasn't the intention but I had to laugh a little when I read that.

I just sent Calum a VM to see if he will be on when I get home or not.

17. BaldWombat

Confirms. Not my best performance at all during a battle but Calum played very well and got the win. One move on one of his pokes really messed me up. As for the team, it isn't mine. I wanted to use something different for this round but 6 straight 12 hour days at work hasn't left much time to work on something like that. GG

18. Hauntershadow92

I think that was the upset of the ENTIRE tourney. I mean seriously, how many post have you guys seen that said "Oh Womby, I hope to battle you in the finals". I would like to personally congradulate Calum for showing them up, all of which do include myself, which I apologise for, lol.

And womby, I know it sounded mean, but Idk what else to say...

EDIT: Oh and my first paragraph isn't a diss to either players, you are both great to have come this far. My terming and phrasing isn't so great. I always come off mean.

19. BaldWombat

Lol Haunt. That didn't come off mean to me at all this time. ;)

20. Iggly

Iggly Banned

I dont get all this fuss, its known fact Wombat cant do tournies when Im not in them (H)
    Whats someone would be worth in battle is nonsense anyways, anyone is beatable.
    And the biggest upset was obviously me withdrawing ;P *cough, cough*

Final predix:

Calum vs Selenaluvsdylan22
    Wombat vs Neto

All good battlers, dont get me wrong, but this is just my view ;P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.