• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2nd Annual: Serebii's The Guardian Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor™

Showstopper
Well me and Penguin battled and it ended 2-0 in my favour. I really enjoyed our match so thanks for providing a challenge.

I didnt. -_-;;
I could have won. Stupid hax ;-;
Well, good luck in your next battles. Hope you dont plan on haxxing your way through them all x.X

.VALO.

I didnt. -_-;;
I could have won. Stupid hax ;-;
Well, good luck in your next battles. Hope you dont plan on haxxing your way through them all x.X

What hax? There was one critical that was on a switch-in and my poke was faster so if it didn't KO I would have just had it the turn after. I enjoyed a fun and challenging match, you are a tough opponent and it could have gone either way. Don't go making excuses, it was an insignificant critical on an almost-dead Snorlax so with all due respect, accept it! And thanks for the good luck, 'tis appreciated.

hobby

Just posting to say I lost 2-0 to new, it could have gone either way in the end and was a good match, GG. And good luck with the rest of your matches.

Finbar

Just beat Captain Pedro 5 -4, not sure why he fled but GG.

hey i lost to maverick

gengar21

pokemon trainer

Dr.Luigi

my opponent is online and i send him a pm no response yet

Grizzon

0990 4359 8822
Still albe to join?

Forum Name: Grizzon
Ingame Name: Karel
Friend Code: 4167 7851 2347
Timezone: GMT+1
Available Hours: After 8 pm or after appointment

frazzle92

No Matter What!
I pm'd my opponent, we have pretty terrible time zone matchups, but we will try to get our match done asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.