• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2nd Annual: Serebii's The Guardian Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael77

u know u like it :)
chonny we need to battle this is my only way of saying because ur serebii account wont let anyone message you and i will NOT leave to the site in ur sig to tell you =/

blisseymaster

Cyberdark_Zero
I've been rather busy but i have responded now to my opponents VMs hopefully we can get this battle done soon

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
I'm posting to inform u that me and baron of fate have completed our battle. Although he played a very good game I managed to win 3-0.

Iggly

Banned
Meh, ShroomAttack overslept...
Ima try and find a new window for us to set this up, yet deadline is two days away so ima bit ._.

Dig-kun

I've been rather busy but i have responded now to my opponents VMs hopefully we can get this battle done soon

As he said, he contacted me

So, as I've already PM'd a sub
Should I just PM again, telling him that I'll battle my opponent, not the sub?

pokemonmasterhustler

Pokemon Master
I'm here and available 15Hr/7days a week

Me and Skynet finally had our match and it ended 2-0 for him.

Brought a wrong poke and a nasty crit took out my stategy for getting rid of a poke that was annoying my team but I still enjoyed the game and that's all that matters really. xD

GG Sky, make sure you win it now or I might have to do something bad to you. ;D

Dig-kun

comfirming 2-0 loss against Dig gg

Posting to confirm this match posted, and the sub wasn't needed as blissey replied to me before the sub contact me
=3

Was a great game
2-0 for me
^^

old man

On Guard!!!
You cna sign up as a sub. Seeing how everything is going at this time, we need many subs. So please people, we need subs. Just post all your info here. Thanks.

Penguin, please take friendly argument to PM.

Got it Icup.

EDIT: ShroomAttack has been subbed out for The Flash.

Haunter Let me know if/when you need me to sub in

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Alright guys, since tomorrow is the deadline, I will not be subbing anyone else out until next round. Those who have proved activity will advance. Those who didn't will be vanquished, er, I mean DQed.

SelenaluvsDylan22

Goodbye Rebellion
Posting to say that I am active and trying to get a hold of my opponent at a time we can both battle

pokemonmasterhustler

Pokemon Master
haunter me and my opp keep missing eachother by a few minuites, eg friday and I'm 100% active between times i've listed

Last edited:

thebattler1

I have been active in waiting for pmh to come on but we keep on missing each other.
---------------------
won against pmh. gg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.