• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2nd Annual: Serebii's The Guardian Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonely Ralts

Visionary
my opponent and me have scheduled many times but something seems to always go wrong he was on a few minutes ago and now he's offline so i don't think we'll get to battle although there's still tomorrow so who knows.

Edit: confirming loss to hellfire gg sh*t i've never seen more haxes in any battle that I've been in

Last edited:

hellfiredragon9

Lonely Ralts and I just finished, I won 3-1 (run). That had to be the longest battle I've ever been in. Great game.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
These are the matches that need to be done. You have 5 HOURS left to do them!

joerachi vs Hauntershadow92
Cena #1 vs BaldWombat
Bludragon vs Goldfan
michael77 vs Chonny
Torterra14 vs Deathfox30
SelenaluvsDylan22 vs Fang Overlord
FlameKnight vs TomDraco
ShroomAttack (Subbed out for The Flash) vs Iggly

@Bludragon & Goldfan: You have 5 hours to finish the best out of 3. Otherwise I will give hte win to the original winner.

@Joerachi and Myself (lol): I will be dropping out of the tournement due to time constraints at this point. I have so much packing to do, school work (reading) and college stuff to finish. I will sign myself up as a sub just to provide extra support!

Hauntershadow92
FC: 3824 2476 8788

SelenaluvsDylan22

Goodbye Rebellion
Sorry, but I don't think my match will be completed. My opponent is nowhere to be found and I've been waiting for him since noon(est). :(

Battler

The Underdog
haunter, my new username is Battler, changed from thebattler1. wondering if you could update it on the front page.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
People have been DQed. If you think you have been Dqed unfairly, PM me. Round 2 will start tomorrow, but will also be the shortest round, ending a mere 5 days after. I am leaving Wednesday and instead of prolonging the 2nd round for 2 weeks, I'd rather shorten the 2nd round and prolong the 3rd round, just to get this tourney moving. Activity will be key!

Rezon

Banned
Alright well I just wanna say GL to everybody in the next round

hellfiredragon9

WAIT WAIT WAIT!! I'm leaving on Saturday for 4 days, that only gives me 2 days to get my battle done, and tomorrow I'm writing an exam! How the hell am I supposed to do that!

PLEASE try to give me someone in GMT-4 so I don't get completely ****ed over. I get the logic, but still, can I ask for an extension now if I can't get my battle done on Friday (the only day I'm available in the next 5). Sorry but I don't want to be DQ'd cause I'm gone for 4 days.

DariganX

People have been DQed. If you think you have been Dqed unfairly, PM me. Round 2 will start tomorrow, but will also be the shortest round, ending a mere 5 days after. I am leaving Wednesday and instead of prolonging the 2nd round for 2 weeks, I'd rather shorten the 2nd round and prolong the 3rd round, just to get this tourney moving. Activity will be key!
Here goes a suggestion:
Nominate someone who is not playing to take care of the tourney for you while you are away and let the round last the normal time.

DragonTamer87

Speed Trainer

Nice call haunts

Finbar

I think This is a good idea because what seem to happen in the first round was everyone either left it to the last minute or got their battle done straight away.

EDIT: On second thoughts maybe it would be better to leave it open as I amd going on holiday giving me one day to complete my battle :S

Last edited:
Forum Name:Al2908
Ingame Name:Al
Friend Code: It's in my Sign.
Timezone:GMT +4
Available Hours: It depends from a day to another.

SelenaluvsDylan22

Goodbye Rebellion
Where are the round 2 matchups?

goldfan

playing an ish game
Whoever has "me" in round 2, wait until I have played my 3rd match with my 1st round opponent before contacting me or him =P

We'll have it done soon.

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
Hey selena, I know how is like to wait for fang, we got like 3 weeks for us to battle on the uu tournament =S

hellfiredragon9

Don't remind me of that Neto lol. I was the one stuck waiting for you two to get that match done and over with lol.

Rezon

Banned
Hey when are the second round listings gonna be posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.