• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2nd Annual: Serebii's The Guardian Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

.VALO.

Good luck to those in this round! I'm rooting for you SkyNet and I'm hoping you win your match too Calum, you have the presence of an expert. I sincerely hope Hellfire gets slaughtered this round.

SelenaluvsDylan22

Goodbye Rebellion
My opponent and I are in the same time zone. Hopefully we can get this battle done quickly

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Round Four: (Ends September 4th)
HellFireDragon9 vs SelenaluvsDylan22 (Don't actually know these two <.<)
Baldwombat vs mxe567
calum vs Natopotato22 (Don't know these two either >.>)
Iggly vs Netosenpai

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
Just lost 2-0 against wombat:(
Lucky burn hax to start the match killed mexD
Good game and good luck:)

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
Just lost 2-0 against wombat:(
Lucky burn hax to start the match killed mexD
Good game and good luck:)

Confirming the score. I got one burn hax on him, which helped save me when that poke critted me back so they sort of evened out.

GG mxe. You played very well and you deserved to be in this round even if all the predictions went against you. GG!

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
Thanx...I made it farther than everyone expected but at least I know I deserved to be here:)

Good Luck to you the rest of the tournament...you better win^^

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
Thanx...I made it farther than everyone expected but at least I know I deserved to be here:)

Good Luck to you the rest of the tournament...you better win^^

Thanks, I intend to win so don't worry about that. A few friends at Regileague have told me I better win or else...

On, that note, I am predicting that I will have to face Iggly in order to win this thing since we face each other in every tournement.

.VALO.

Congratulations to those who have won their matches so far. I'm expecting SkyNet to win his match and you too Calum. Don't let me down haha.

hellfiredragon9

Congratulations to those who have won their matches so far. I'm expecting SkyNet to win his match and you too Calum. Don't let me down haha.

Skynet can't let you down since he didn't make it to this round... Read the thread before posting in it will you? Selena and I will be battling tomorrow, sorry for delaying the match Selena, Good Luck.

hellfiredragon9

That's too bad Skynet, luck of the draw. Selena and I will be battling momentarily (as soon as they get online hopefully).

Edit: Selena and i have just finished our battle, I lost 3-2 (run), good game Selena, that miss on stone edge killed me. Nice team and good luck in the Semifinals.

Last edited:

SelenaluvsDylan22

Goodbye Rebellion
Posting to confirm the above. It was a great battle. A bit too much hax. His Pokemon X critted my +4atk Lucario. But then again, his Pokemon Y missed a stone edge on my lanturn. I never thought I'd see the day where my lanturn swept. Well anyway, GG Dragon

Iggly

Banned
So now if Iggly and Neto battle we can finish this darn comp

Im pretty sure Iggly has just been getting default wins the whole tourney (chew)

Ye, if only we didnt live on exact opposite ends of the world and both have fulltime jobs xD
Myeah, Im planning to stay up late tonite, so Neto, if you're reading this b4 then, try and be there? (A)

And I did actually battle Calum (D) shush you xD

Iggly

Banned
Neto and I keep missing eachother by like two hours.

We talked it over, and would like a days extention to get our battle done.
We really cant help having to work/sleep, so I hope you understand.

Weekends are just all that easier to set stuff up ;P

*sits awaiting approval*

Iggz

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
Iggly and Neto will be a really good match but I understand their timing issues. I'm only 3 hours off of Neto and we had issues getting on at the same time for a tourney. Good luck to both of you and I look forward to the next round.

P.S. - Neto, I would still like to get the tourney final in that we never got a chance to do.

Iggly

Banned
The things I do for Pokémon...
What a god aweful hour to wake up xD
VM'd Neto immediately, he was on, waited a few, had a coffee, checked again, he's offline...

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Im gonna have some more coffee, cry a little, then check back, hoping he just went out to fix emself a snack or something o:

(seeing as we have 'the day' I will also try to stay up late to catch him in his saturday)

Status
Not open for further replies.