• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2nd Annual: Serebii's The Guardian Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

SelenaluvsDylan22

Goodbye Rebellion
Sorry guys, but I'm going to have to forfeit my battle with Calum. There is just way too much going on for me in real life right now, and I don't have time for Pokemon anymore. Needless to say, I've also lost interest in it. So congrats, Calum, on winning and becoming the "champion of serebii"(If winning an official tournament does that). Soo....yea. I'm out.

PeAcE

Iggly

Banned
Lolwut?

Ehm, yeah, I agree with Neto on this one :S

Gratz to Calum though, way to go mister champ! ^_^

*gets popcorn for the Wombat vs Neto match*

.VALO.

Congratulations Calum, I knew you'd get far in this and you went on to win! You deserve the recognition from every competitive trainer on these forums as the Champion!

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
How anti-climatic. Congradulations to Calum. So Final results:

1st: Calum
2nd: SelenaluvsDylan22
3rd: =o, Hasn't been done yet. Bald and Neto please battle.

For those of you who win, please contact me for your prize. I'm sorry to say this, but I don't want to contact you XD. Its kind of your responsibility to claim your prize. AND PLEASE DO THE 3RD PLACE BATTLE!

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
Haunt, last time Neto and I were paired for a battle it was the finals of the Dual Type Tournament and it took us at least 2 months to get on at the same time. That thread has been closed forever and we just got the battle done this week.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
I will give you guys 1 week. If not, I will figure something out. I don't want to randomly draw for 3rd place.

Congrats Calum, you were never going to lose, maybe to Iggly, but once he was out I couldn't see you losing. People here are a tad ignorant when it comes to accepting new peoples skill level, Calum is very talented and will win many more tournaments if he stays.

Well done again, we should battle again soon.

Iggly

Banned
You're making me blush Kinder =D <3

Anywho, when the deadline Haunt provided is passed, i will close this thread, please try and get that 3rd position battle done!

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Congrats Calum, you were never going to lose, maybe to Iggly, but once he was out I couldn't see you losing. People here are a tad ignorant when it comes to accepting new peoples skill level, Calum is very talented and will win many more tournaments if he stays.

Well done again, we should battle again soon.
I never said calum is untalented. I just said Wombs was the predicted winner and it was nice to see an underdog (maybe not in skills but in popularity) win.

Good job Calum, you're definately a worthy winner. <3

Now all that's left is for Womby and Neto to kill eachother. =]

Last edited:

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
3rd place is still calling...Don't make me have to declare myself as 3rd place. I don't want to have to do that.

Also, I still have yet to receive PMs for the prizes. I'm guessing you guys don't want them?

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
3rd place is still calling...Don't make me have to declare myself as 3rd place. I don't want to have to do that.

Also, I still have yet to receive PMs for the prizes. I'm guessing you guys don't want them?

Neto and I have a hard time getting on at the same time as we both work too many hours.

Iggly

Banned
You both try your hardest this weekend I'd say =D

Or ehm else ;P

;107;

Status
Not open for further replies.