• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2nd gen hiddin in 4th and even more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson

I know some one has most likly already made a forum for this but i didnt see it so im going to make one.

The number one reason I think there doing a remake is becouse of Jasmine showing up in the game. also people in the game refer to things in johto more often.

and the number one reason I think there making a remake is this.
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/3667/possibletz6.png

I found it on some spanish site that I got google to translate. they dont know if its a real or a fake but it shows some hope.
I dont know if this thing has shown up on serebii but if it has I would like to know.

Drkecho

Retired
That picture hasn't been proven fake hundreds of times. And just becuase Jasmine was there dosen't mean there will be a remake. If you haven't noticed there are tons of Kanto and Hoenn references also.

Drkecho

Retired
wow, a person from G/S appears in diamond and you guys take it as hard evidence that there will be a remake.
Yeah pretty much what they are saying is this: "OMG look its someone from Kanto. Then it must be a remake......Hey wait look someone from Hoenn then it must be a remake.......Hey wait someone from Johto.....

lightumbreon

Triton Leader
People are so obsessed about remakes. It started with L/G and F/R I think the main reason that remake happened was because they wanted to hold off on creating new pokemon and a new scenario and all. So they remade blue and red. Great idea because thats what started it all and people loved the idea. Making a remake again would be lame IMO. We've already seen it before. Do something new.

Laser Shuckle

People are so obsessed about remakes. It started with L/G and F/R I think the main reason that remake happened was because they wanted to hold off on creating new pokemon and a new scenario and all. So they remade blue and red. Great idea because thats what started it all and people loved the idea. Making a remake again would be lame IMO. We've already seen it before. Do something new.

they remade them so you could get all the poke's and fill the national Dex.

chorusco

I Would Love A Remake But The Chances Of There Being Are 15% Only Because The Story. All The Johto Pokemon Are Now Available Soo Low Chances.

Cubed

You best believe it
That picture has been proven fake many times.

As said before, there are numerous Kanto and Hoenn refrences as well. Just because Jasmine is there, doesn't mean there is going to be a G/S remake.

Status
Not open for further replies.