• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2rsa's boutique of unique pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you said you were going to check my shop for your flawless adamant Cranidos, did you see anything you wanted? :)

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Hey every one
i have to close the shop for one or two weeks
I'll try to get done with the pending trades while i visit serebi forum's
Have a nice day^-^

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
hey bud thanks for your message. how many in total do you like from my shop cause i can see quite a lot i would want from yours 7-10 . do you want to have a look in my shop again
Well I like shiny flawless blitzle and tirtuga too.i dont want to use the situation but help so you can have the pokemon's you want
and if its ok i'll just take these 3.^-^

liam99

well bud heres a list of what i would like from your flawless shiny section. i would feel bad taking any for free. i do still have over 200 shinys in the shop so you could match the list of 19 ive made and we could do a big trade buddy

bulb Saur
Squirtle
Chikorita
Trecko
Mudkip
Ponyta
grow lithe
Lapras
Seal
Mantyke
Poochyena
Corpish
Zorua
Joltik
Deerling
Tynamo
Mienfoo
Patrat
Golet

ShaoWeh

Hi I'm interested in your shiny flawless Chikorita. I have a flawless Spiritomb with Pain Split I can offer for it.

evan0913

Hi 2rsa, u've updated alot! Shop looks really good :)
Just a few enquiries :3
Does either of ur shiny flawless timid Treecko, Timid Joltik, Naughty Tynamo have HP Ice?
What nature, gender, ability is ur shiny flawless Litwick? Does that have HP fighting?
Also do u still want shiny flawless Gibles? I can get those.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Hi I'm interested in your shiny flawless Chikorita. I have a flawless Spiritomb with Pain Split I can offer for it.
Hi^-^
Is the spiritomb shiny?

Hi 2rsa, u've updated alot! Shop looks really good :)
Just a few enquiries :3
Does either of ur shiny flawless timid Treecko, Timid Joltik, Naughty Tynamo have HP Ice?
What nature, gender, ability is ur shiny flawless Litwick? Does that have HP fighting?
Also do u still want shiny flawless Gibles? I can get those.
Hi^-^
If you check now i added almost 20 new shiny flawless pokemons:D
Since the pokemon were in the flawless section almost all of them have HP dark including pokemons you mentioned.
I have 2 gible's now but ill be intrested in a female one.

ShaoWeh

evan0913

hmmm. that sure is quite a collection. Would u be provding info on them sometimes soon? Also I would be really interested in the Tynamo and Joltik if they r 31/30/30/31/31/31. Can I ask where u got them? Cos I've see a few of them on the Forum and they r 31/30/30/31/31/31 HP Ice.

Thanks

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
hmmm. that sure is quite a collection. Would u be provding info on them sometimes soon? Also I would be really interested in the Tynamo and Joltik if they r 31/30/30/31/31/31. Can I ask where u got them? Cos I've see a few of them on the Forum and they r 31/30/30/31/31/31 HP Ice.

Thanks
Yes.im trying my best to add the details as soon as possible.
They are both 31/31/31/31/31/31 if im not mistaking.
and i got joltik from biosci's shop.tynamo is from miacye's shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.