• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2rsa's boutique of unique pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig87

ok thanks a lot

Cha0s091

I'm a Nub ^-^
You got any Power items? If so, tell me what kind you got.

Cha0s091

I'm a Nub ^-^
I have all of them.

Sweet. Can I have a Power Bracer and a Power Ankle? I'm on my 3DS right now so I didnt know that you responded. Sorry Lol. I will offer a Victini [untrained] bold, I think it was bold Lol.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Sweet. Can I have a Power Bracer and a Power Ankle? I'm on my 3DS right now so I didnt know that you responded. Sorry Lol. I will offer a Victini [untrained] bold, I think it was bold Lol.
sure,i'll vm you when i'm free to trade:3

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I offer an UT Lv10 shiny Bashful Ageto Celebi , for your Timid flawless Pokesmash! Mewtwo.
Hi^-^
I have a shiny ageto celebi but i could check your shop if you are willing to trade something else for it:3

Flame Mistress

Hello, I'm interested in your NoK Darkrai, TRU Shaymin, and Movie 11 Victini (the worst one, I really don't care). What kind of Pokémon do you take for those events?

Also, I'm not planning on getting all of them...

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Hello, I'm interested in your NoK Darkrai, TRU Shaymin, and Movie 11 Victini (the worst one, I really don't care). What kind of Pokémon do you take for those events?

Also, I'm not planning on getting all of them...
I would like other events and shiny flawless pokemon that i don't have.

pagongster55

Would you be interested in...

Hi. I have some new shiny flawless/near flawless pokemon that I was wondering if you'd be interested in:
-Houndoom (shiny flawless hasty, female, ev spread: 100atk, 180sp. atk, 228 speed), moveset: nasty plot, sucker punch, dark pulse, flamethrower
-Vulpix (shiny flawless timid, flash fire ability UT, disable and hypnosis egg moves)
-Vulpix (shiny 31/31/30/31/30/31 timid, drought ability UT, disable and hypnosis egg moves)
-Mienfoo (shiny, near flawless - HP Ice, naive UT)
-Jolteon (shiny, near flawless - HP Ice, male timid, ev spread: 252 sp. atk, 252 speed, 6 sp. def)
-Vaporeon (shiny, near flawless - HP Electric, male bold, ev spread: 252 hp, 252 def, 6 sp. atk), has wish

I am again interested in several things from your shop. Let me know if any of these interest you.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Hi. I have some new shiny flawless/near flawless pokemon that I was wondering if you'd be interested in:
-Houndoom (shiny flawless hasty, female, ev spread: 100atk, 180sp. atk, 228 speed), moveset: nasty plot, sucker punch, dark pulse, flamethrower
-Vulpix (shiny flawless timid, flash fire ability UT, disable and hypnosis egg moves)
-Vulpix (shiny 31/31/30/31/30/31 timid, drought ability UT, disable and hypnosis egg moves)
-Mienfoo (shiny, near flawless - HP Ice, naive UT)
-Jolteon (shiny, near flawless - HP Ice, male timid, ev spread: 252 sp. atk, 252 speed, 6 sp. def)
-Vaporeon (shiny, near flawless - HP Electric, male bold, ev spread: 252 hp, 252 def, 6 sp. atk), has wish

I am again interested in several things from your shop. Let me know if any of these interest you.

I'm interested in your vaporeon and jolteon:3
It's alright, I have already trained them with 252HP 252D and 6SD,won't you mind that?

Thats even better^-^

Last edited:

pagongster55

I saw that you quoted my post but you didn't really include any reply on whether you were interested in any of that. I don't really know what that means. Also, I wanted to tell you that that the Jolly Tornadus (shiny, flawless) I have for trade is also untrained (not trained like I thought) so you may be interested in that as well. Reply back here or just send me a VM which may be better for me so I can see it right away if you think you'd be interested in any of that so we can work something out. Thank you.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I saw that you quoted my post but you didn't really include any reply on whether you were interested in any of that. I don't really know what that means. Also, I wanted to tell you that that the Jolly Tornadus (shiny, flawless) I have for trade is also untrained (not trained like I thought) so you may be interested in that as well. Reply back here or just send me a VM which may be better for me so I can see it right away if you think you'd be interested in any of that so we can work something out. Thank you.

I actually answered you but it was mixed with your postXD
i'll fix that.

pagongster55

trade

How about my Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Tornadus (jolly, shiny flawless, UT) for your bold chikorita, modest porygon Z, adamant terrakion? Also, since I can't clone my pokemon, would you mind cloning them and trading them back like we did the last time we traded?

Status
Not open for further replies.