• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3/11 - one year aftermath

Flame Mistress

I was just really shocked and felt sorry for all the people. And I was worried for my Japanese friend whose relatives live in Tokyo. But that's all, really.

Also I was really mad when that nuclear plant leaked since the radiation would inevitably reach other countries *cough*southkorea*cough*.

Rave

Banned
I admit, I did overreact in panic for a long time friend of mine who was stationed there.

I can still remember it.

Josiah

is your favorite
Im angry VERY VERY angry that this tsunami happened.

Because of the Tsunami and earthquake, the worst ever happened...
They delayed/ cancelled the Team Plasma vs Team Rocket episodes...

Oh and all those poor people died too. Earthquake and Tsunami in one is a horrible thing to image. I thank the Lord I am okay and I pray for them.
Hardy har har.

Gladys

~Elite~
In one of the few serious posts I will make this year, I have to say that Japan is still reeling from the effects of the tsunami. The damage it did to agriculture in general is terrifying., and there are still a lot of people displaced with nowhere to go.

Lucas!

Real Talk Keisha.
I live in 'Merica and once the Japanese won the women's world cup, we haven't spoken about it since.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
All I can remember is how every non-Japanese person overreacted to the point where we thought the apocalypse was among us with the nuclear thing.

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
It is sad to know. But everything has`to move on.

For we know that every place / country of the world faced their own 3/11 or 9/11.