• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3:3 Poison Mono TR Team

Primera Stark

Wicked like Gengar
This is my 3:3 Poison Mono team, I wanted to use 3 rarely used Poison Pokemon for fun, and I love Weezing/Muk. Then I noticed that all my 3 Poison Pokemon are pretty slow so I decided to try out a Trick Room team with them. I have two Trick Room users on this team; Reuniculus and Slowbro.

My lead is obviously Reuniculus, or possibly Slowbro sometimes.

ALL Pokemon has 0 Speed IVs, please let me know if I shouldnt do this, etc.

Weezing (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Physical wall; Flamethrower to counter Grass/Steel/Ice, Thunderbolt to counter Flying/Water, Will-O-Wisp to cripple physical sweepers, and Pain Split for recovery, and Black Sludge for healing and screw-you to trick users.

Amoonguss (F) @ Coba Berry
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Crippler with decent defensive capabilities; Spore for obvious reasons, Giga Drain for STAB healing attack, Synthesis for recovery, HP Ice for coverage, and Coba Berry for those pesky Flying Gem-powered Acrobatics.

Muk (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Sticky Hold
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SDef
- Curse
- Poison Jab
- Shadow Sneak
- Ice Punch

Wall and sweeper if setup'd; Curse for setup and speed reduce is just plus in Trick Room, Poison Jab for STAB, Shadow Sneak for awesome priority, Ice Punch for counter against Ground and others, and Black Sludge for same reason with Weezing.

Reuniclus (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SAtk
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

Your typical Trick Room user and special sweeper; Trick Room for obvious reasons, Psychic for strong STAB, Shadow Ball for coverage, Focus Blast for coverage, and Leftovers for recovery.

Scrafty (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Shed Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Payback
- Rest

Wall and sweeper if setup'd; Bulk Up for setup, Drain Punch for STAB healing attack, Payback for strong STAB attack but I realized that he probably wont be attacking last in Trick Room team, hmm... Rest for healing after setup with Shed Skin, and Leftovers for recovery.

Slowbro (F) @ Leftovers
- Trick Room
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Flamethrower

Another Trick Room user; Slack Off for recovery, Scald for STAB with chance of burn to cripple and Flamethrower for coverage, Leftovers/Regenerator for healing. She is a physical wall as well.

Cissinho

This is my 3:3 Poison Mono team, I wanted to use 3 rarely used Poison Pokemon for fun, and I love Weezing/Muk. Then I noticed that all my 3 Poison Pokemon are pretty slow so I decided to try out a Trick Room team with them. I have two Trick Room users on this team; Reuniculus and Slowbro.

My lead is obviously Reuniculus, or possibly Slowbro sometimes.

ALL Pokemon has 0 Speed IVs, please let me know if I shouldnt do this, etc.

Weezing (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Levitate
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- Clear Smog
- Pain Split
Maybe you can use Clear Smog over WoW... is a very good move and you can stops DD, Bulk Up or CM pokemon ...
Physical wall; Flamethrower to counter Grass/Steel/Ice, Thunderbolt to counter Flying/Water, Will-O-Wisp to cripple physical sweepers, and Pain Split for recovery, and Black Sludge for healing and screw-you to trick users.

Amoonguss (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Toxic
- Hidden Power [Ice]
why don´t you run for a Double Status pokemon?... since Amoonguss has some bulk you can run a semi stall set... and with Giga Drain + Leftovers i don´t think you need synthesis ;)
Crippler with decent defensive capabilities; Spore for obvious reasons, Giga Drain for STAB healing attack, Synthesis for recovery, HP Ice for coverage, and Coba Berry for those pesky Flying Gem-powered Acrobatics.

Muk (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Sticky Hold
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SDef
- Curse
- Poison Jab
- Shadow Sneak
- Ice Punch

Wall and sweeper if setup'd; Curse for setup and speed reduce is just plus in Trick Room, Poison Jab for STAB, Shadow Sneak for awesome priority, Ice Punch for counter against Ground and others, and Black Sludge for same reason with Weezing.

Reuniclus (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SAtk
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

Your typical Trick Room user and special sweeper; Trick Room for obvious reasons, Psychic for strong STAB, Shadow Ball for coverage, Focus Blast for coverage, and Leftovers for recovery.

Scrafty (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Shed Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Crunch
- Rest
You are right, is not very useful to use Payback with TR... run for Crunch, is a better stab and it can low oponent defense.... anyways, i don´t think this Scrafty works in TR... you need some turns to set up the Bulk Up and that´s are turns that you lost your TR advantage
Wall and sweeper if setup'd; Bulk Up for setup, Drain Punch for STAB healing attack, Payback for strong STAB attack but I realized that he probably wont be attacking last in Trick Room team, hmm... Rest for healing after setup with Shed Skin, and Leftovers for recovery.

Slowbro (F) @ Leftovers
- Trick Room
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Flamethrower

Another Trick Room user; Slack Off for recovery, Scald for STAB with chance of burn to cripple and Flamethrower for coverage, Leftovers/Regenerator for healing. She is a physical wall as well.

there you are, changes in Bold... i think your team is very solid, but you are very susceptible to taunt and since your oponent can see that you are going with TR, Slowbro and Reuniclus could be taunted and your TR strategy wouldn´t work...

Primera Stark

Wicked like Gengar
So should I revert all Speed IVs back to 31? So they can manage on their own without TR. And natures too?

Cissinho

So should I revert all Speed IVs back to 31? So they can manage on their own without TR. And natures too?

no... i think you need to change your lead for another pokemon... maybe you can use a quick Pokemon like Genger to taunt your oponent and then you can change to one of your TR pokemon .... or you can change the item of one of them with Mental Herb so you can´t be taunted in the first turn and you will set up Trick Room always ;)