• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3 V.s 3

Alzi

Toon link
Yes i decided to make another one. My other 3 vs 3 wasn't so well and had problems in it and i got new internet so that thread is sort of dead now. Here is the new team:

94.png

Gengar@Focus Sash
Hasty 4 atk / 252 sp.atk / 252 spd
-Shadow Ball
-Counter
-Hypnosis
-EXPLOSION.

Ok changed my lead around. This thing should really take out all three of the opponents pokemon. Basically hypnosis somthing hope it hits. Shadow ball it to death. If a gengar leads it will just make my day better all i have to do is just shadow ball it. Then they switch to a physical type now i could counter some physical hits and it will survive with focus sash. Since if somthing like a DDmence or gyara or garchomp think there cool i will just counter them. On there last pokemon i will just explode. I was going to go with destiny bond but most people will expect destiny bond on it so i went with explosion to be a nice suprise.

243.png

Raikou@Leftovers
Timid 96 sp.atk / 252 spd / 96 sp.def / 64 hp
-Substitute
-Calm Mind
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power [Ice]

My lead. And yes this time i don't care if it takes me years to SR for Raikou on fire red just to get that hidden power ice. I will keep trying. I find this a nice lead. Substitute if i have no problem with there lead and then get a free calm mind. Hidden power ice for those commonly used things such as salamence / garchomp / dragonite etc. Also to lol at breloom leads. Thunderbolt is really there for stab and to take out things quicker while i CM'ed. I'm not to sure on EV's though there could be better Ev sets for this pokemon. This thing can sweep alot on 3 vs 3 teams since it's best counter is probaly blissey which isn't used that much on 3 vs 3 teams.

286.png

Breloom@Toxic Orb
Trait: Poisen Heal
Adamant 252 atk / 252 spd / 6 hp
-Spore
-Substitute
-Focus Punch
-Seed Bomb

We all know what it does and dam can it get annoying in a 3 vs 3 team. Spore then sub will piss alot of people off. :D

Well thats my new 3 vs 3 team. How is it?

Last edited:

Alzi

Toon link
Yes a post. Lol magnemiteZ you are like the only person who post in my threads which i like since you basically fix the whole team up.

Take some spd ev's and add in 44 hp ev's for maxium toxic orb recovery? I go 252 spd so i can outspeed some other pokemon who tend to fiddle with there ev's. Also extra told me about my gara weak so should i go salamence > Gengar. Salamence can switch into earthquakes which is what gengar can do also and i might make it a DD mence.

I also was having in mind to go ninjask / breloom / raikou. It works like 80% of the time.

Alzi

Toon link
?

i never suggested mence

I know. I am suggesting mence. You just told me my gara weak then i wrote should i maybe go with mence to mag. Any way i edited my first post so look at it guys.

Edit: Ok my team looks ok at the moment but i see somthing that is missing. So i was thinking should i switch raikou for a CM Suicune with hidden power electric, surf, CM, ice beam. This pokemon basically fills in the gaps for my teams weakness. So what do you guys think?

Last edited:

Alzi

Toon link
Bump

I repeat will a CM suicune work better then raikou here to take care of garchomp and gyara easier?