• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#300 Skitty / #301 Delcatty

Status
Not open for further replies.

KalosChampion

I would like any Skitty or Delcatty. I can trade Shuppet, Buneary, Vullaby, Rufflet, and others. Please Private Message me if you can help. Thank you.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Need Skitty for Pokedex, can trade some starters PM me if you have a Skitty.

wc662

Green Goblin
will breed any starter for a skitty

Blighted Agent

Edit: I got one

Last edited:

Doctorwho2011

League Champion
Got a skitty. Willing to breed if anyone needs one. Just send me a message

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
I despirately need a LEGIT, UT and UNCLONED PokéBox Skitty. Can give in return almost all the events that exist. Plz help me

Unleashed45

Hey guys i am in need of a skitty, willing to trade Gen 1 starters for one, just need it to complete my pokedex but it version exclusive to white, and I have black. PM me an offer!!

Birdyboy

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for a shiny Skitty or Delcatty! It was set as a Challenge by one of my friends, I would happily trade it for anything in my trade shop (see signature) or any of the 1st gen starters, if you want something specific for it tell me and I will see what I can do! Thanks

Dorko

Part-time Dork
Hi there,

Just stopping by hoping to find a Skitty of some sort. Feel free to message me to negotiate. Thanks!

Not needed anymore. Thanks!

Last edited:

Karma971

Hello ! I'm looking for a Skitty. Can give any of the Unova Starter. PM me for negotiation.

CarpeDiem

looking for skitty or delcatty, will trade anything that isn't a legendary. pm me

lelouch04

Hi there! I need a skitty or delcatty for black 2, I can give any obtainable pokemon in black 2 except legendaries

EDIT: Got it!

Last edited:

devildog201306

Event Collector
im looking a a skitty please any will do thanks pm asap

Status
Not open for further replies.