• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#300 Skitty / #301 Delcatty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraziskewl

Looking for a skitty, and I'm totally desperate, what can I say? I love cat pokemon, haha

I have to trade:

Accelgor Lv 75
Final Gambit
Giga Impact
Hyper Beam
Energy Ball

Zoroak Lv. 32
Night Slash
Faint attack
Pursuit
Fake Tears

Boldore Lv 50

Should evolve into gigalith upon trading

Kraziskewl

I can also breed an eevee, or another pokemon if you have something in mind

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Offering: DWf skittys
Wanted: Other DW female Pokemon, preferably ones I don't have

SurfMasta

Jack-of-all-Trades
Apparently, my friend has been hatching Pokemon Box eggs secretly without telling me :/ I recently found out that he hatched a TON of shiny pokemon eggs such as Skitty, Zigzagoon and Swablu :D He agreed to let me have a few since he cloned them a lot, and I hack checked them and everything so they look legit. Due to the rarity of these pokemon, I've been thinking about putting these up for trade, but I'm looking for serious offers only! These pokemon are bred with a very special move and are worth A LOT! PM me if you are interested in any of these.

kodi226

Wanting any skitty or del for trade, have a few eevee's, charmaner, mudkip that I could trade but I'm open to any realistic trade.

BellyDrum

I'm looking for a member of this family... check out my shop to see what I can offer you, such as any Eevee evolution, special egg move/nature Pokemon, any starter, and "bounce trades" to evolve your Pokemon.

Last edited:

Homud

Pokemon collector
Looking for a skitty any level or nature can offer nearly any pokemon from all generations (maybe legendary if have a double)

JamnLycan

Battle Master
Hi I am looking for a Delcatty or a Skitty with a moon stone, I have many pokemons to trade, and I have the starters for all the regions.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

EDIT: Got it

Last edited:

Thatch

Solitary Trainer
I'm looking for a Pokemon Box Skitty that has Pay Day. PM me to set up a trade please :)

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a skitty for my dex.

Niki

i need a skitty or delcatty asap. it doesnt matter to me if theyre legit, shiny, dw, egg moved- or anything, because im going to breed it anyway. i dont have much of anything valuable but feel free to ask.
thanks, got it :)

Last edited:

kevin101

Platinum Expert
Heal bell

Plz i need a male skitty with heal bell.. Or just a simple male skitty will also do.. Plz I need it. i dont have much to offer, but still i hope that i will somehow make up for the deal.. plz pm me with offers.. Just a male skitty, (with heal bell, if possible).

nandamaung

I've got female DW skitty with the ability Wonder Skin. PM me if interested for a trade

Ashelotte

I'm looking for a female Skitty for breeding so I don't care about level or abilities. I have a couple Pokemon with the Pokerus to offer.

syuu

suggestive cupcake
looking for any lv. 1 skitty - i can offer a growlithe with the egg moves flare blitz, bite, crunch and roar. :) I can also offer charmander, squirtle and snivvy

Last edited:

Jefko

almost completed Dex
looking for a skitty or delcatty

B€ntley

Roll the Ice Dice
I'm looking for any skitty, but a DW would be optimal, have some trained items, DW Females and random pokes from previous generations to offer, depending on your offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.