• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#300 Skitty / #301 Delcatty

Status
Not open for further replies.

froobisu

I need any skitty, and can breed any pokemon not in my signature.
EDIT: I got one! I can breed one for anything in my signature.

Last edited:

leo3soares

I need a Skitty for my pokédex, so I don't really care about the gender, level, moves, whatever. Please PM me! (A Delcatty would also do!)
I can give you any pokemon apart from legendaries.

Vitals

I have Skitty, looking for a Squirtle or any of the 4th gen starters

I'm desperately looking for a Shiny female skitty of any level, nature, etc. As long as its shiny and female, I'd love to have it.
If you're looking to trade one, please PM me with what you want and I'll see what I can do ^.^

Jasond88

That lady is mine
Looking for a delcatty? Pm me for the Pokemon you would like please

iRyahn

I need a Male Skitty. I don't care about natures, evs, ivs, lvl, or anything like that. I just need a Skitty to breed with my Sneasel for Fake Out. Would really be appreciated since I can't get it in Black 2.

Pokemon I can trade:
lvl 69 Empoleon
lvl 62 N's Zoroark
lvl 60 Amoongus (has hidden ability regenerator)
lvl 54 Samurott
lvl 10 Eevee (has hidden ability)

Or you can ask for other random Pokemon that I might have, just don't expect anything fantastic. I really hope somebody can do this for me? :D

JAMMER823

i need a delcatty .i can offer all starters,dratini,gible,axew,machop,DWf poliawag,DWf vulpix,DWf gligar,zorua,deino,elekid,magby,any fossil pokemon & alot more just pm with what you need & i will see if i have it

Blizzardy

Loves Eeveelutions
Hello there, I can breed DW skittys!

Currently I'm looking for:
Male eevee with wish (pref. from regions other then Europe).
Leftovers
Pokemon with pokerus.
Lvl. 91-100 pokemon with pickup ability.
Shinies.

Need a Delcatty. It's one of the last 3 I need to complete my dex. I have Skitty, but no Moon Stone, so needs to be a Delcatty. Can offer any breedable, multiple if prefered

lprulez

Looking for a DWF Skitty.
I got other DWF Pokes to offer.
PM me if interested.

ZuZu-Chan

Squeenix Lover
Looking for either Skitty or Delcatty on my Pokemon Black. I can offer Starters from every generation, Zorua, Riolu, Eevee, or any regular Black exclusive Pokemon. Please PM if you have one! :D

chyanneKupo

Dragon Trainer
Seeking Skitty obviously. Female prefered.

Offering:
Zorua
Stunky
Solrock
Sandshrew
Pichu
Bulbasaur

PM if interested.

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
LF Skitty offers are in sig PM me if interested

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
looking for any skitty. Natures and stuff don't matter, I just need its pokedex entry. PM or VM me what you wat.

ForsakenDima

Edit: I finally got my hands on a Delcatty and can breed for anybody that needs it. PM me if you'd like a Skitty :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.