• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#300 Skitty / #301 Delcatty

Status
Not open for further replies.

richi3f

Bug Catcher
I'm looking for a Skitty from White 2. I can offer Buneary, Magby, Elekid, Gothita, DWF Swablu, DWF Drifloon, DWF Riolu or DWF Munna.

Re4per114

The dragon Master
looking for skitty for my pokedex i have black 2 and cannot catch it any help is apreciated

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Offering Skitty.

Looking for Buneary :) Pm if interested

Fast_shoesXx

Hey, I'm looking for a Skitty with Cute Charm. I'd prefer a female, if possible.

I can trade a female Buneary in return :)

edit: this is on Black 2 version; PM me if you'd like to trade!

edit2: Skitty recieved!

Last edited:

mtmaster

I am trying to complete the Unova dex, and one of the Pokemon that I need is Skitty as well as Delcatty. It doesn't matter to me what gender it is and stuff like that, I have several Pokemon that I can breed and am willing to trade for. PM me if you would like to trade.

Rokonpower

Humble Trainer
Looking for a DW female Skitty or Delcatty of any kind. I want to experiment with her Wonder Skin ability. I'm willing to offer some other DW pokemon in return. PM me if you want to help make a deal with me.

Current Offers:
Female Abra_Timid_Magic Guard Ability
Female Vulpix_Any nature_Drought Ability
Female Dratini_Adamant_Marvel Scale Ability

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Looking for any Skitty to complete my National Dex. I can offer Black 2 exclusives, starters, Rufflet, Shuppet, and some extra fossils

Papa H

LF Any Skitty/Delcatty. Level/gender etc doesn't matter. Just need it to complete Unova dex ^^ PM me and we'll negotiate a trade :)

Bluemiracle

Biologist
I have a Delacatty and/or Skitty.

Looking for Lopunny for dex entry

EDIT - done

Last edited:

Alyde

Offering Skitty (1 female and 1 male) and Delcatty (1 male). Pm me.

Douchemon

Scientist
Looking for a skitty or delcatty, for pokedex purposes.

Got Black 2, so if you need any version exclusives lemme know!

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
Looking for a skitty

JoshH1990

Looking for a skitty. Can offer a Burnery, Snivy, Oshawott, Tepig. I'm on Black 2. pm if interested, or if you're looking for something else. I might have it.

Alyde

Have 2 male Skitty (Lonely and Quirky), 1 female Skitty (Quirky) and 1 male Delcatty (Lonely) up for trade. Pm me.

Roxcloud224

looking for Skitty for pokedex purposes so its gender, level, nature etc do not matter to me, can offer black 2 exclusives, dream radar Bronzor (2 lvl 30 and 3 lvl 40) Munna (2 lvl 10 and 1 lvl 30) Riolu ( 1 lvl 20 and 6 lvl 30) Drifloon ( 4 lvl 10)

pm me if you wish to trade

misslady27

Have a few skitty's up for trade with or without pokerus. Looking for chikorita, torchic, squirtle, treecko, or mudkip.

Viteh

No Day but Today
I am looking for a Skitty for my Black 2, I can offer a Buneary, or some other breedable pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.