• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#300 Skitty / #301 Delcatty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absol_utely

Cool Trainer
I need a Skitty to finish off my Unova Dex! I can offer pretty much any other species:) Please PM me.
EDIT: Got one!

Last edited:

Birdyboy

Pokemon Breeder
Can some one please trade a Skitty with me! I have a lot of level 1's for trade, please view my signature for the whole list!

Feunard

Offering: UT Legit shiny female skitty
I can change her name.
Requesting: UT Legit shiny female vulpix and I want her nicknamed Rin.

AdamSe7en

Veteran
In need of a Skitty/Delcatty do I can go to the Nature Preserve. Please PM me and I'll see if I have anything you need.

bboy critical

Breeder =]
DWF Skitty now available at the breeding ground
the link to my shop is in my sig thanks and have a nice day =]

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Looking for a Skitty for Unova Dex completion. I have a Buneary available for trade, but if you don't have one, I have tons of DWfs I can breed for you, just ask me which one you want and I should have it.

EDIT: Trade complete. Finally.

Last edited:

Rai+

I'm now looking for a Skitty to complete my Unovadex.

I can trade the counterpart, or anything else you might need.

Annadark

I am looking for a Skitty to complete my Unova Pokedex
I am willing to trade with almost every pokémon I have - Pm me :)

Shimmer Mint

Cute Pokemon Lover
Got one now :D

Last edited:

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Hello, currently seeking a Skitty. Please PM me with what you want in return!

Shay_

I'm good I swear.
Looking for a Skitty to complete my Unova dex, most of my Pokemon are available to trade, including an Oshawott and a Snivy if needed.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Shimmer Mint

Cute Pokemon Lover
I have a nice fresh batch of Skitty's! If you'd like one, send me a PM! ^^

du1387

Exploring Sinnoh
Seeking Skitty of any level/gender/nature etc. PM me and we'll figure something out for a trade.

space-bound

Looking for a Skitty or Delcatty for dex completion, please let me know what you're looking for so I can see what I can do :)

PureLilium

I have a Skitty I caught from Castelia Park. Want to trade for a Buneary? PM if interested :')

Status
Not open for further replies.