• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#300 Skitty / #301 Delcatty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avarikqa

Avarikqa
Looking for a Skitty to fill up my Pokedex. Will trade a Buneary for it. PM me if you're interested :)

spikyhead

I need skitty for my dex. I have a Vullaby and Buneary if your looking for those. Please pm if. I don't need to trade for it either just see it.

Zecaomes

Hey Scotty,Jesus Man
Looking for Skitty. Can offer Buneary or others version-exclusives.

scomaru

Can i have a Skitty or a Delcatty
I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
PM me if you are interested.

MrParadox

Looking for a Skitty, will offer a Buneary in exchange.

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Want a Skitty/Delcatty, offering a loppuny or bunneary
Notes: Trade Complete

Last edited:

Slaydank

Looking for a male skitty/delcatty, offering
Charmander with dragon dance/swords dance egg moves
Bagon with hydro pump egg move
Karrablasts with megadrill egg move
Larvesta with morning sun egg move
And snorunt with spikes egg move.

I'm looking for a female DW Skitty. I can trade DW Dratini, DW Durant, and Cottonee with Memento + Encore. Please PM me if interested! :)

Last edited:

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I cannot find a DW ability skitty. Would pay handsomely for a nicknameable female caught in a dream ball. Have custap berries, DW ability chanseys with aromatherapy, can get DW female bagon, other stuff. Ask.

Um, looking for a shiny skitty is all. It's my favorite shiny. I have many legendaries, level 100s and some shiny legendaries. Pm me if you are interested.

Also looking for- manaphy, entei, and registeel

OakesUK

Professional troll
Looking for any kind of Skitty, last one to finish my Unova Dex! PM me if you'd like to help me out!

Usehydropump

Beginner Breeder
I really need a Skitty, to fill up my Unova Pokedex, please message if you are interested!! I am offering some baby pokemon, a few eggs (good ones, I promise), and a few items or other Pokemon if you specify :D

Status
Not open for further replies.