• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#302 Sableye

Status
Not open for further replies.

tso

LF : female sableye w/ DW

Offering : (dw) dratini w/ extremespeed, (dw) poliwags, and mach/drain timburr

I can breed DW Female Sableye.
PM or VM me if you're interested.

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
I need a female dw Sableye with any moves, nature, or IVs. I am offering any non-legendary/non dw and any dw that I have(they are listed in my signature.)

Psychosis

I'm looking for a Female DW Sableye.
I've got loads of Female DW pokemon that I'm willing to breed including Gligar, Magikarp, and Murkrow. I also have a spare DW Magnemite if that's what you're looking for.
If you've got one, but I didn't list what you're after, let me know and I can have a closer look.

Edit: Nevermind, I got lucky and nabbed one off the DW.
So instead, if you want one, I'm still looking for DW Slowpoke, Carvanha, and Aerodactyl. Those are just off the top of my head, so PM me if you have something else cool.

Last edited:

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
yea, i'm looking for Prankster Sableye, female. i have shinies as well as pretty well bred (IVs+nature) pokemon, still in infancy with no EVs.

M4zz

Banned
Any Sableye will do. I've got a Cloyster, Gengar, Tangrowth, Whiscash, or Gallade looking for a new home.

Last edited:

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
I have extra(s) female Sableye with Prankster as ability. Looking for other DW female that I don't have. PM me if interested!

Zevn

Lost in Translation
Allo I'm looking for a female Sableye with Prankster[DW ability], I don't have many Dream World pokemon to offer yet..

Abra [magic guard]
Gligar [immunity->poison heal]

but I would be happy to offer items as well.

fluffio88

Top Trainer
What I am offering:
All generations starters, egg bred.
Zorua, egg bred
Wish Eevee, egg bred
A shiny Sableye
Phione, egg bred
Dreamworld males: Houndour, Farfetch'd, Yanma and Aerodactyl'
Egg bred Dreamworld females (for the special ability): Cacnea, Magnemite, Spinda, Phanpy, Meditite, Stunky, Bagon, Glameow, Pachirisu, Lapras, Barboach, Nidoqueen, Electrike and Torkoal
Plus any other pokemon that can be bred as long as I have it, or if I can catch it on pokemon white I will catch you a specific pokemon.
Please say the gender of the pokemon you would like

I'm looking for:
King's rock x2
Water stone x2
Fire stone
Leaf stone x2
Weedle or any of the evolved forms
Ekans or Arbok
Diglett or Dugtrio
Grimer or Muk
Unown
Shroomish or Breloom
Nincada or any of the evolved forms
Nosepass or Probopass
Volbeat
Gulpin or Swalot
Kecleon
Snorunt
Aipom or Ambipom
Gible or any of the evolved forms
Carnivine
Snover or Abomasnow
IF YOU ARE WILLING TO OFFER 4 OR MORE FROM THE LIST I HAVE SOME SPECIAL SHINIES AND LEGENDARIES TO OFFER!!!! Thanks in advance

Squirtlediddlyirtle

It's full of women!
looking for any sableye. PM me with offers please :)

lovetheangelshadow

One heck of a Nobody
I have some assorted DW Sableye with high IVs in Defense. Looking for female Skarmory of any nature, IVs etc etc. Must be legit

nickodemus

Looking for female DW sableye
Offering female Drought vulpix female cursed body banette, or any of the starters

NateZermeno

I have male & female DW Sableye!
pm me with offers!

Looking for Prankster DW Sableye(Preferably female) Offering: Shiny budew, kricketune, Female Zoroark, EV'D Conkelldur, and I have more, PM or VM me!

BladedScizor

Looking for a fDW Sableye. Can offer:

Any of the starters.
Zorua.
Any of the White Forest Pokemon, save Bagon and Seedot.
Any of the non-Legendary Pokemon not available in Black/White, save Nosepass.
fDW Pokemon: Dratini, Abra, Anorith, Pachirisu, Makuhita, Miltank, Noctowl, Gligar, Illumise, Skarmory, Magcargo, Banette, Spoink, Vulpix, Mawile, Seaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.