• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#302 Sableye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any female DW sabeleye. I can offer Zoruas and female DW poliwags among other things (no other female DW pokes).

Ursidae

searching for a Female Sableye with DW ability, I have female poliwag and torchic with DW ability.
PM if you have one and want to trade.

Franz Nerdlinger

Bored Person
Looks like there are a whole bunch of people on the prowl for Dream World Sableyes. I'm also looking for a female DW Sableye, and I do have quite a few female DW pokemon available to offer, including Female DW Poliwag, Vulpix and Bagon. I've also got Zorua and a few of the shiny Legendary Beasts that you could still theoretically use to find Zoroark in your game. Just send me a PM if you can make the trade! :D

Crow22ize

Breader in training
Looking for a Sableye, doesn't matter what type, I just like dark and ghost types. PM me if interested. I'm sure we can come to an agreement.

Akukiyo

Seeking DW F Sableye or a lvl 1 female hatched with DW ability

Have DW Ability Eevee, Vulpix, Gligar
Have DW Females ready to breed fresh lvl 1 babies for
Horsea, Butterfree, Delibird and a few others let me

ApolloXrize

I've been looking around for a female DW Sableye with Prankster; sadly I have had little luck.
I'm willing to trade my fully EV trained Slaking in exchange. If anyone is interested please PM me;
~Thank you so much

Last edited:

lazyshika

I'm looking for a Female DW sableye. Pm me if anyone can trade one. Thanks.

Boomguy

I'm looking for Female Prankster Sableye please send me a message if you have any?

G.man

Observer
Hello, I'm looking for any old sableye, just a regular sableye nothing special please, I don't have a great deal to offer but if you pm me I will tell you what I have

avsimone

Magma Trainer
looking for a female DW sableye I have all the weather starters (ninetales, politoed, tyranitar and abomasnow) as well as all the starters. message back if you are interested.

headwing45

Expert RNGer
Offering Dream World female Sableye, will take what I'm interested in my Sig (Priority = DW female Poliwag)

Madballa007

LF DW sableye female or UT male. Willing to trade DW quilfish, clamperl, or aron. Also willing to trade genesect and jirachi. Can also obtain any pokemon with a 31 iv in attack or speed.
Black 2 FC: 3096 4929 4443

Cy3o

Looking for a dwf Sableye. let me know what you are interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.