• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#302 Sableye

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyman617

Need a sableye with hidden ability prankster pm me asap

Darato

(o,..,o)
Need a DW Female Sableye, can breed a ton of Pokemon an dex trade a lot of others.

L.F.D.

Bundalings

Sassy Breeder
I've got FDW Sableye, among many other FDWs. Most specifically I'm looking for FDW Staravia and Tirtouga, but I'm seeking dozens of other FDWs besides. PM me if you think we can work something out.

I have extra FDW impish nature sableyes with a 31 IV in HP, with the eggmove recover. Im not picky. PM if interested. My trainer name is DENNISO.

Xronc

Looking for a dream world Sableye with egg move recover and bold nature

EXGShadow

Poison fan
Looking for a Prankster Sableye, can offer any breedable pokemon and lots of items.

I'm looking for a Hidden Ability female Sableye, before WiFi shuts down on the 20th

I can trade other Hidden Ability females (i.e. Dratini)

My White 2 FC is 3956 - 1738 - 2567

Status
Not open for further replies.