• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#302 Sableye

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#302 Sableye
dark.gif
ghost.gif

Midnightkitsune

neighborhood trOll
shiny sableye pm for details

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I have the following Pokémon related to this family and I’m offering it to anyone who is interested. Coincidently I'm looking for certain Pokémon which I'll list afterwards.

It is not a requirement for you to have anything on my Wants list in order to get these Pokémon from me as if you don't have any then you can just trade me a junk Pokémon.

Anyway, without further ado

Shiny Sableye- Naive

Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Charmander with Solar Power
Cobalion with Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Ferroseed with Spikes, Leech Seed and 0 Speed IVs
Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Karrablast with Megahorn, Pursuit and Knock Off
Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Larvesta with Hidden Power Rock and a Timid nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latias with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latios with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Raikou with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Suicune with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Virizion with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zapdos with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

The most up to date list for things I’m offering can be found in my shop.

Feel free to post in the shop or to PM me if you want to contact me

Thank you for reading this

Pinsther

I'm looking for a legit Sableye with Metronome. Any will do. Nature, stats, level - none of that matters. Just so long as it has Metronome. And is legit.
I can offer pretty much any non-legendary/event with any nature you might want. Just ask if you have what I want! Please PM, and thanks!

Looking for Sableye with Prankster ability. Trading any fossil pokes (sorry no kabuto), DW vulpix, freshly hatched Lapras, Dratini, spiritomb, Cyndaquil, Bulbasaur or Driftloon.

dfirepk

best pokemon breeder
looking for a shiny bold flawless level 1 sableye will trade many pokemon for it please pm me in reply

offering a lvl 1 Sableye modest nature w/ pokerus. pm me with offers

CurbstompCubone

AHH! A GHOST!
Looking for shiny sableye, pm me for what I can trade for it

cfc-4-eva

shiny sableye for trade, would like tornados but would consider any offers pm me if interested :)

Murra Myrrh

First 5th Gen Shiny!
I am looking for a female DW Sableye.
I have to offer:
female DW Butterfree
female DW Shinx
female DW Vulpix
female DW Poliwag
DD/Ice Punch Totodile
Extrasenssory Zorua
And a lot more, just ask.
Please PM me if you're intrested.

_Lork_

looking for female dw sableye, if it is +sp def - atk/sp atk i'd appreciate it but not necessary can trade these. PM if you want to trade.

female dw gligar
female dw dratini
female dw eevee (including timids)
female dw tangela (relaxed too, if you want its favoured nature)
female dw abra (possibly timid)

mach/drain punch timburr
outrage gibles
es dratini
dp deino
cc growlithes
leech seed/sr ferroseed
wish eevee
curse snorlax
double edge/superpower/seed bomb turtwig
dp/extra sensory zorua
morning sun growlithe
dp/dd/ice punch scraggy
rapid spin tentacool
np togepi
rock blast shellder
fire/ice punch/cross chop elekid
cross chop/bullet punch croagunk
all 3 elemental punch machop
megahorn karrablast

Murra Myrrh

First 5th Gen Shiny!
Still looking for a female DW Sableye.
I have to offer:
female DW Butterfree
female DW Shinx
female DW Vulpix
female DW Poliwag
DD/Ice Punch Totodile
Extrasenssory Zorua
And a lot more, just ask.
Please PM me if you're intrested.

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
DW female sableye's up for trade

Still looking for some DW females from spooky manor

PM me offers.

coolfreez

The Chill Veteran
looking for female DW sableye pm me

DW females: gligar, poliwag, vulpix
can EV train pokemon
can egg move breed pokemon

firane55

Check Yes, Juliet
i would like a sableye. either brave or naughty, doesnt matter, with the egg moves sucker punch and nasty plot. i also want Atk IV preferably male, if not then oh well. i can offer pretty much anything within reason so pm me if you're able, thanks!

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
;302;I've got extra Sableyes looking for good homes. PM me offers.;302;​

DFang

27yr old Pokefan
Looking for a female DW sableye, preferably Careful nature but any DW female will do.

I can offer female drought vulpix, swift swim poliwag (evolves into drizzle politoed), multiscale dratini. Again, these are all female.

Can provide males of pretty much any DW poke.

PM me.

masteracez

I am looking for a female dw sableye, i offer a female dw dratini, or all starters pokemon, pm me.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.