• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#302 Sableye

Status
Not open for further replies.

toKyOTea

Looking for Female Dream World Sableye. Willing to trade PKRS, random IV bred pokemon/BP items. Msg me and lemme know, Thanks! :))

toKyOTea

Looking for Dream World Female Sableye. Willing to trade PKRS, random IV bred pokemon/BP items. Msg me and lemme know! Thanks! :))

HypoDiss

Looking For Female Dream World Sableye Willing to trade Shiny lvl 75 accelgor or Lvl 1 Female Dreamworld Magikarp

Looking for a female prankster sableye, don't have much to offer but pm me and maybe we can work something out.

LadyMiir

Nat. Dex COMPLETE!!!
Looking for ANY Sableye. Male or female doesn't matter, I just want it for dex purposes. Please PM me if you've got one to spare-- thanks!

bushie

i'm lookin for any old sableye offering any starter i also have breedables msg if interested

Snairyu

Giant Deadly Mollusk
Looking for DW Sableye Female. Have many other good dream world females, (dratini, eevee, gligar to name a few, most competitively useful ones) selfdestruct munchlaxes and shinies to trade. Please inquire for lists of DW fems and shinies.

Ironfish

pokemon scientist
I have lots of DWF sableye I'm looking for an UT bold/modest/calm nature latias but I will consider other offers

La Parka

Best In The World
Looking for DW Sableye. Check sig for more wants. PM me

fluffio88

Top Trainer
I am looking for:
Genesect
Keldeo
Meloetta
& 2 Kings Rocks

I am offering:
MYSTRY Mew
WIN2011 Shiny Raikou
WIN2011 Shiny Suicune
Shiny Sableye
Shiny Milotic
Shiny Articuno

any gen starters
DW Males:
Volbeat
Carvanha
Clamperl
Buizel
Houndour
Spoink
Duskull
Gastly
Shinx
Scyther
Corphish
Special Lucario
Special Poison touch Croagunk

DW Females:
Canea
Barboach
Magby
Phanpy
Meditite
Stunky
Porygon
Spinda
Tentacool
Glameow
Magnemite
Skorupi
Numel
Solrock
Ledyba
Spheal
Seel
Gible
Snorunt
Bagon
Trapinch
Elektrike
Buneary
Bellsprout
Castform
Luvdisc
Nidoran
Skiploom
Torkoal
Girafarig
Pachirisu
Lapras
Exeggcute
Lunatone

I am willing to breed a number of DW females for the pokemon that I want, the DW males can just be traded with no breeding needed. However the shinies and legends are first come first served.

Thanks

La Parka

Best In The World
Need all with hidden abilties! Have lots of shiny pokemon, level 100 pokemon, items, and stuff. If you have any of the following, PM me please!

Abra
Shroomish
Eevee
Gible
Riolu/Lucario
Swinub/evos.
Poliwag
Reuniclus
x2 Bagon
Bulbasaur
Tentacool
Squirtle
Chikorita
Heracross
Sableye
Sharpedo
Slowpoke
Natu
Sneasel
Foonguss
Corphish
Gallade
Tangela
Alomomola
Ditto
Volbeat
Illumese
Purrloin
Pikachu x2
Tympole
Goldeen
Shuckle
Panpour
Pansage
Pansear

woogfroo

I have a FDW sableye with egg move recover.

See sig for what i need. :)

Thanks!

Last edited:

Ilane

302.png

#302 Sableye (), Available: 1
Ability: Prankster (DW), Nature: Calm, Gender: Male
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK
Egg Moves: Recover

See my shop for details!

psyoren

Hi everyone! I'm in need of a sableye for my dex so it doesn't need to be DWF or anything special. PM if you have one to spare and we'll work something out. :)

gdgrana

I'd like to trade a female Mawile with OT Yancy for a female Sableye with OT Curtis (the ones you get from the Xtransciever quest in Black 2 / White 2). It doesn't need the attached item. PM me if you'd like to set this up. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.