• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#304 Aron / #305 Lairon / #306 Aggron

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Ello all~.
I'm looking for a Shiny, Flawless and UT'd Aron! Either gender is fine, just tell me the nature, OT and ID# in a PM.
I can offer a Lvl. 100 Shiny Flawless Umbreon or one of several event pokemon.
PM for inquiry or to set up a trade! :)

trainer0191

Filthy Casual
Hey guys, I need an Aron that is UT i.e. lv 1 and is adamant or careful in nature and knows Head smash & Stealth rock (which can gained by breeding with Cranidos/Ramparados. Stealth rock is not necessary but Head Smash is a must). It also must have the rock head ability .

Offered in exchange:
Larvitar, Beldum, Squirtle (modest, lv 3), zorua, bulbasaur, riolu, eevee, bagon, spiritomb, trapinch, scyther, N's Darmartian and Zorua, dratini, female Lucario w/ Justified (Lv 51),
DW: Sigilyph (F/F/M), munna (F), shuckle (F), drifblim (F), riolu (F) - all pokemon will be holding an evo stone/ item of your choice if you want it, provided that i have it and is not called - lucky egg, amulet coin or luck incense.

In case your Aron is shiny I'm also offering an Uxie or an Azelf or a Cresselia

I'm going to be using it ingame so perfect IVs are not necessary, and I don't really care about the gender/ shininess. But the nature & moves listed above are a must.
All pokemon offered are UT except for the Lv 3 Squirtle

I also have a bunch of Piplups with Ice beam as an egg move that I need to get rid of along with Scythers that have the egg moves: night slash, swords dance and aerial ace. I'm also offering magnemites with the egg moves: Metal sound and flash cannon.

PM me if you want to trade!

Regards,
Trainer0191

Last edited:

Machomacho

Have Jolly and Adamant Aron to give away. Looking for natu or anything else.

Dreadneight

I'm looking for an Aron that has Head Smash with the ability Rock Head. I have a fair few Pokemon to offer, so if you want something specific in return, just ask; I might have something you want

Machomacho

Giving away free Aron! Please take it! Will take anything in return!

Need a Female Aron with Heavy Metal. Don't care if it's shiny, don't care about EVs, IVs, or nature. I would prefer it to not be a hack or clone. I like to create my own... creations (for lack of a better term). I'm not a competitive player, just a guy who likes battling with his friends and I wanna rock out. Bad pun...

HyperioxX

Hi im looking for an any of these 3 pokemon, natures or other such things dont bother, Pm me if you have one, i dont have much to offer i am still new to pokemon thanks :)

gingerade

Chikorita Collector
Looking for a shiny UT Aron, can offer events/Legendaries/other shinies. Pm for more info, thanks!

Trade made!

Last edited:

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Looking for a female aron if possible if not then any aron will do fine can offer most starters and Riolu.

ExclamationMark

Hi! I'm looking for an Aggron I traded some years ago. It's a shiny Aggron, its nickname is SILVERHEAD and its OT is MARK.
I will trade anything you need, including all legendaries and event pokemons. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.